Prick!

"I'm sorry." I began to say sarcastically. "Smelling like roses wasn't on top of my list of things to do today, in case you hadn't noticed my mum is in hospital, my dad is dead and someone freaking stole his body! I have a lot on my mind, sue me."

"You need to bathe yourself. Do not argue with me Leanne, I will drag you out of this hospital kicking and screaming."

I let out a sigh, the anger I had only 30 seconds ago had dissipated. "Do you promise my mum will be safe?"

"Yes. Let's go."

After popping my head back into my mum's room and informing her that I would be heading home for an hour or so we made our way back home. The journey home was silent and I was thankful for it, my head was throbbing and I wanted peace and quiet.

"I told mum about dad's death, it was so hard. I'll have to keep doing it, again and again." I muttered to Vladamir as we entered my room.

"I shall inform your family and friends of his death, you will not go through that again." Vladamir cupped my face with his large, warm hands. "What can I do to help?"

"Bring my dad back." I whispered as I stared into his blue eyes. "I can't believe he's gone."

"Shh." Vladamir pressed his lips against my forehead. "I know it hurts Leanne, I know."

"Does it ever get easier?" I muttered as pressed my face against his chest.

"Yes. Time will heal the pain. You will not always feel like this."

It was hard to believe him. How can there ever be a time where my dad's death wouldn't hurt? Sure the pain may dim down as the years go by but I don't think it would every truly go away.

Pulling myself away from him, I went into the bathroom and began stripping my clothes off. I half expected Vladamir to follow me in and make a pervy comment but he didn't. It was as if my mind was on autopilot, I did everything without actually thinking about it, my body just going through the motions.

Once I was done with my scalding shower, I wrapped a blue fluffy towel around me and grabbed my clothes that I had discarded on the floor earlier. Sifting through the clothes, I pulled out my phone before tossing the clothes into the laundry basket.

Vladamir was not in the room when I re entered it and I placed my phone on the bedside table as I pulled out some clothes. Maybe I should pack some clothes and toiletries for my hospital stay? Dr Woods did say that mum would be there for a few days.

Should I pack some clothes and toiletries for mum? I would have to go back to my parents house and I wasn't sure if I could do that right now.

My phone made a noise indicating that I had a message. As I finished getting dressed, I picked it up and unlocked it. A frown was etched across my face as I saw three messages from an unknown number on WhatsApp. Ignoring all the other unread messages, I clicked on it to see what it said.

Hey Leah, want to play a game?

I let out a scoff when I read that, it reminded me of those annoying adverts you would see on the internet inviting you to join some sex app. Want to meet busty Eastern European girls? Click here.

But how did they know my name? I must have put my details somewhere without fully checking the privacy setting and the terms and conditions.

Lets play hide and seek.

The last message was from a minute ago.

I hide and you seek.

What kind of sex app was that? It wasn't the least bit sexy or interesting. I clicked on the three dots at the top and then clicked on the button for more where I was given the option to report or block. My finger was hovering above the block button when the person on the other side came online.

It said they were typing and I rolled my eyes. The last thing I needed right now was spam about some boring sex app. I was just about to click the block button when the next message came through.

Do you know how long it takes before a dead body starts decomposing?

What the fuck?

Daddy doesn't have long.

Before I could even comprehend what that meant there was another message but this time it was a picture.

It was a picture of my dad's corpse.

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter 

Who do you think took Leah's dad and why? 

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

I will upload again this weekend but you can read the full story and the start of Luca's story on www.patreon.com/kayy_b or on my subscription page on www.inkitt.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx

The Lycan's Markजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें