Part 2-Mafia boss to Ex-bodyguard

I hope you like this part... Please support me with your vote...

The story start...

Lilly has been studying with Chay and Mac since it's exam time. Vegas would drop her off at her house everyday... Vegas daily waited pete house for pete arrival... When he saw pete then He differently wished night wishes and saw pete reaction then he went to his home...

Vegas liked pete every reaction... So he went to drop lilly voluntarily... It's been two weeks... Vegas enjoyed the moment he saw pete... Daily he do his works perfectly and wait for the time drop lilly to see pete... Once he saw pete he felt his day completed...

Other side pete couldn't sleep... He closed his eyes, Only remembered different type of vegas night wishes... 'Hope you have amazing dreams tonight pete' 'good night pete' 'you look very tired so sleep well pete' 'Have a wonderful night pete' 'sleep tight pete' 'Wishing you have a beautiful night pete' 'today you look very handsome pete anyway good night pete' he didn't understand why vegas behaved like this... But vegas calling and saying his name confidently... made pete feel more tempted and desired.

So one day pete asked lilly to why is vegas waiting for his arrival... She told I don't know phi then she think about that and told his brother maybe p'vegas want to friend with you because me and Mac is best friends so he think you will be a good friend for him... Pete think about that then pete also return the night wish to vegas and smiled genuinely...

Vegas didn't expect that from pete but he felt very happy... The exams over... Mac asked chay and Lilly to vacation plan so lilly told his brother said her to take his hometown... So she goes there to enjoy her vacation... But Mac told her I'm only spend my vacation in the mansion only... Lilly felt bad so she asked

L: why didn't you come to spend your vacation with my brother island you too chay... It's also had some tourist spot...

C: Yes lilly... Why can't we are going to celebrate the vacation together...

M: Because my brother want to protect me... So he won't allowed me to out of the mansion...

L: Then asked your brother permission...

C: Yeah...

M: Chay... You know about my bro... You think he will allow me

C: Mac... Told your brother p'pete also come with the vacation... He is a best bodyguard once upon a time... So he will protect you... So convince your bro...

L: Yeah... Also chay asked your bro permission... I'm also going informed my brother to you're coming...

M: Okay...

Chay went to the major family mansion and asked his brother permission first his brother oppose it... Then he told pete also accompany them Porsche aggred... Lilly also informed pete to his best friends want to spend the vacation with her... Pete told If the their family agrees with them, they can come together with you...

Now Mac only want to get is brother permission... He went to his brother room... Vegas already in anxiety because he didn't saw pete two days... The exams over so lilly don't come to the mansion... That time Mac asked his brother permission to going vacation but his brother didn't approved... Mac turned to go to his room then remembered chay words then returned his brother room...

He told his brother to... P'pete is coming to the vacation also we went to go to the Pete's childhood hometown so he will protect me... Vegas thinks some times and says I will come with you... If you okay with that then we can go on vacation...

Mac immediately informed about this to lilly. Lilly told his brother... Pete hesitated and told no problem... Mac get the news pete accepted his bro to come to the vacation... He went to his brother and told him to get ready we are going to the vacation together...