Chapter Nine

It had been about a week since the whole death incident. I was feeling a lot better than I had before and Corey was finally gone and school had started back.

I was lying on the couch on the commonroom with my legs over Mattheos lap. It was the first day back and everyone else was in the great hall for the feast. "I'm kinda hungry." I said. "Do you wanna try get into the great hall now?"

"Yeah, sure." Mattheo said as he got up. I got up too and we walked onto the great hall. We enter quietly so nobody noticed us and we sat down at the slytherin table. I had a feeling that Mattheo was mad at me. Which had every right to be. He just didn't show it.

"You cool if weblit Theo and Pansy in the group?" Flynn asked me.

"Yeah, sure. Just don't become better friends with pansy than you are with me." I joked. Ilwe ate our food then left the great hall.

It was weird. Me and Mattheo wernt even a couple and it felt like I was cheating. I never had that problem before.

I arrived back in the common room to see Flynn, Mattheo and River on the couch and Draco, Pansy and Theo on the other couch. I walked over and lay on top of Flynn, Matheo and River with my head at Flynns end.

"You wanna get high?!" I randomly asked everyone.

"Hell yeah!"

I pulled out a bag of weed and a bag of heroine. "Any of you got a lighter." I asked. Flynn passed me a lighter and I sat up between Flynn and Mattheo.

I oped the bag of weed and pulled out a pre-rolled joint. I lit it then passed around the bag and the lighter.

After about 2 minutes the whole commonroom spelt like weed. Theo got up and opened a widow to let the smell out.

"I'm so hight right now." I said lying down again. Soo after I got straight back up.

"You and Theo aren't dating are you?" I asked Pasny. She shook her head. "Good." I said before getting up.

I grabbed Theo by the arm and dragged him to my dorm. I had been tuning into people's minds recently and I figured out that Mattheo was only annoyed I fucked Corey because he hates Corey otherwise he didn't care. Which honestly kinda hurt.

I also figured out Theo thought I was hot. "Do you wanna have sex?" I asked plainly.

"Fuck yeah." He answered. He pushed me onto my bed and hovered over me. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I explored his mouth with my tongue. I rolled him over and lay on top of him.

I kissed him harder. I sat up and took of my top with my bra following after. I felt Theos dick harden beneath me. I smiled. I lay myself on top of him and continued exploring his mouth.

He moved his hands up my sides to my tits and started playing with them. I moaned. I stood up so Theo could strip down. I passed him a condom and slowly removed the remainder of my clothes.

°•°Mattheos POV°•°

I waited as Y/n had gone off with Theo. It's not like we were a couple or anything but I felt jealous. Every second of every minute of every day I was falling for her more and more.

She was messing with my mind and I hated it. She was ruining me and I could tell there was something she wasn't telling me.

"Are you good man?" River asked me snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah." I stated plainly. I didn't really here his question.

"You know she has her resons right." He said.

"For what?" I asked cluelessly.

"FOR BEING A SLUT!" I heard a 5th year yell from the other side of the common room.

°•°Y/n POV°•°

"You better not have gotten me pregnant." I say jokingly getting up. I walk to my bathroom and go take a shower. Theo had gone back to his dorm to take a shower.

I walk back into the commonroom to see Mattheo in a slump on the couch next to the others.

"Don't worry, you'll get tour turn." I wispered in his ear as I sat down. I rested my head on Mattheos shoulder and my legs on Flynn.