☆ 36. Chapter 36 Son-in-law Alpha (36) End

Start from the beginning

【AWSL! What kind of goddamn couple are they? Just watching them laugh makes me feel so sweet! ]

[Ahhh! I am really going to be obsessed with Ning. This cold male god suddenly smiles like this and makes my heart skip a beat! 】

【In front of you, you have no chance, the big boss has his own rights, I advise you not to have wishful thinking】

...

Most netizens are mainly envious when they see their sweet interaction. But what happened next turned them into lemon essences.

"Mr. Ling, maybe you still remember the agreement we made on our wedding night." Ning Chen's eyebrows were soft and he looked at Ling Nancy in the audience intently.

Ling Nanxi nodded, of course he remembered.

He and Ning Chen had made an appointment within half a year. If Ning Chen still had no feelings for him, then they would separate. At that time, Ling Nanxi still thought that even if Ning Chen didn't like him by then, he would never divorce Ning Chen.

However, the half-year appointment had already passed a long time ago. Why did Ning Chen suddenly bring up this matter? Moreover, there were so many leaders present here, and the TV station was still broadcasting live. It was a bit a bit awkward to talk to Ning Chen about their wedding night in public. Too embarrassing.

Ning Chen looked at Ling Nancy, who was starting to show shame on her face, and raised the corners of her mouth slightly. Her voice was low and magnetic: "Mr. Ling, our marriage was entirely dependent on your initiative. Today, I hope you can also take the initiative for me." opportunity. I want to make a new agreement with you, and the term of this agreement is for life. I wonder if you are willing?"

Ning Chen said his marriage vows and walked towards Ling Nancy with long legs.

All the lights in the venue were extinguished at this moment, leaving only a beam of light shining on Ling Nancy and Ning Chen.

Ning Chen walked up to Ling Nanxi, knelt down on one knee, and handed Ling Nanxi the ring that he had carefully prepared for a long time.

Ling Nanxi did not expect that Ning Chen would suddenly propose to him on such an important occasion.

His eyes were red and he asked Ning Chen to put the ring on him.

Ling Nanxi complained in a coquettish tone: "How long have we been married and you are proposing again? You are putting the cart before the horse."

Ning Chen smiled fondly and rubbed Ling Nanxi's soft and fluffy hair: " Our beginning may not have been great, but I think maybe my proposal can make the relationship between us more perfect."

After hearing Ning Chen's words, Ling Nanxi felt as sweet as honey in her heart. In fact, he occasionally fantasizes about how great it would be if he and Ning Chen had a happy start, but everything Ning Chen did today seemed to fulfill his previous regrets.

Ling Nanxi suddenly thought that today's occasion did not seem to be a suitable occasion for a proposal. He hurriedly pulled Ning Chen's sleeve and asked in a low voice: "Will your arrangement today make the superiors unhappy?"

Ning Chen smiled and said, "I communicated with them beforehand and they were quite supportive."

Ning Chen's proposal was unprecedented and unprecedented.

Even the next day, the discussion on the topic of Ning Chen's proposal was still high.

[Hahahaha, my boyfriend told me yesterday that he suddenly felt that the surprise proposal he was currently preparing for me was a bit out of control. 】