☆ 33. Chapter 33 Son-in-law Alpha (33)

Start from the beginning

Although these new friends approached her mainly because they wanted to know more about the first aid ring, it is undeniable that she did gradually gain control of her voice in the social circle through this topic.

Moreover, Huang Min couldn't help but feel happy every time she saw them showing envy for their Chinese nationality because of the first aid ring.

This day happened to be a speech class, and it was Huang Min's turn to give a speech.

She spent a whole week preparing for this speech.

"Hello everyone, the title of my speech today is "I am proud to be Chinese.""

Huang Min started from the history of China's modern invasion, and went through each of China's achievements in recent years in chronological order. A world-renowned achievement. Especially when talking about the first aid ring and the robot Ruan Ruan, the audience burst into thunderous applause.

Huang Min finished her speech and walked down from the podium confidently.

As soon as she sat down, the white girl who had been sitting next to her for a whole semester but had not talked to her for the first time took the initiative to come over: "Hey, Huang, your speech was really successful. Unfortunately, your first aid ring It's so hard to get. Now I really envy you for being a Chinese. It's a pity that your Chinese nationality is too difficult to apply for, otherwise I really want to immigrate to China directly after graduation." Huang Min smiled generously

. : "Thank you for your compliment. However, you can work hard to improve your abilities before trying to apply. Our country in China has always welcomed outstanding talents." Now that even foreign people have noticed the first aid ring and Ruan Ruan,

foreigners Of course, government officials have already noticed it.

Since the first aid ring was released, China has received requests for visits from many countries, including several major international countries. After the earthquake, their enthusiasm for visiting rose to a whole new level. Unfortunately, there is no point in rushing, everyone has to follow the standardized procedures.

Needless to say, everyone knows the purpose of their visit. They just want to get the right to purchase the first aid ring. By the way, they want to find out if they can visit and observe Ruan Ruan.

If you want to buy a first aid ring, Huaguo will naturally welcome you.

But, bring the money.

Don't talk about why it was sold to Chinese people for 500 yuan, but sold to them for 10 times more. The only thing to blame is that I don’t have Chinese nationality. Of course, it’s late and welcome to apply for Chinese nationality now, but it may be a little difficult to wait.

If you have any objections to the price and want to bargain, no problem, we in China understand it too.

Which country is next in line, it's your turn.

As for visiting Ruan Ruan, I'm sorry, but I have no plans yet. When there is news, we will notify all countries one by one, so please be patient.

****

Although Ning Chen knew about the noise caused by Ruan Ruan and the first aid ring in the outside world, he did not pay too much attention to it because he was conducting a research and it was a critical moment and he had no time to think about it.

Captain Xiao looked at Ning Chen who had just been called out of the research room with a guilty look on his face: "Mr. Ning, I'm sorry! I'm afraid your identity can no longer be hidden." Some countries have already spied on Ning Chen from some clues. Chen seems to be the researcher of the first aid ring and Ruan Ruan.