☆ 25. Chapter 25 Son-in-law Alpha (25)

Start from the beginning

Ning Chen now fully understands that it is useless for him to reason with a drunkard like Ling Nancy.

Starting from the most meticulous button at the collar, Ning Chen's slender fingertips slowly unbuttoned the tightly buttoned buttons on the black shirt.

The delicate collarbones, strong chest, strong but smooth muscular lines, wide shoulders and narrow waist are gradually exposed to the air little by little.

Ling Nanxi stared at Ning Chen in confusion, suddenly reached out her hand to cover her heart, and said with a flushed face: "Chen, there seems to be something wrong with my heart?"

Ning Chen was startled by his words and took off his clothes. He threw the shirt he was wearing casually on the bed and asked worriedly: "Is your heart feeling uncomfortable? Or something else?"

Ling Nanxi: "It's just that the heart is beating. It's beating too fast. I'm a little worried about it. Jump out."

Ning Chen put his hand on Ling Nanxi's chest. After feeling it for a while, he asked: "Aside from the fast beating, does it hurt?"

Ling Nanxi shook her head, "It doesn't hurt. But it seems a little hot."

Ning Chen: "It may be that the hangover soup I drank just now has taken effect. I have already taken off my clothes, and now it's your turn. Take off your clothes quickly, wipe yourself and go to bed."

Ling Nanxi nodded obediently, and after a while she took off her clothes, leaving only a pair of panties.

Under the dim light in the room, Ling Nancy's skin was so white that it seemed to be glowing. Seeing that Ling Nanxi was going to continue to attack, Ning Chen's breath was stagnant and he hurriedly held down his hand.

"That's enough. Be good and I'll wipe your body and go to bed."

Ning Chen gave him a rough wipe and then tucked him into the quilt on the bed.

Ling Nanxi was lying on the quilt, her dark eyes blinking, looking straight at Ning Chen, but she didn't want to sleep.

Ning Chen had no choice but to sit on the edge of the bed, stretched out his hands to cover his eyes, and coaxed in a low and gentle voice: "Go to bed quickly." After coaxing

Ling Nancy for a while, he noticed that he was gradually falling asleep. , Ning Chen removed his hand.

As soon as he covered Ling Nanxi with the quilt and was about to leave, Ling Nanxi opened her eyes again in confusion, looked at Ning Chen sitting by the bed and said: "Achen, I still feel uncomfortable. I want your hands to cover my stomach."

Ning Chen frowned and said, "I'll get you a warm baby."

Ling Nancy said: "No, the warm baby isn't as warm as you, so I want you. Warm my stomach."

Ning Chen's brows twitched. After tonight, he must let Ling Nanxi know the dangers of drinking too much.

Ning Chen looked at Ling Nanxi, who was sleeping soundly next to him, and heard him groan unconsciously in discomfort. He put his warm hand on Ling Nanxi's white and tender belly again, giving him a gentle massage. Rubbing his abdomen, he waited until Ling Nanxi's frown gradually relaxed, then he took his hand away.

Being tortured by this little drunkard, Ning Chen couldn't help but feel tired. His eyelids gradually became heavy and he fell asleep.

The next morning, Ling Nanxi woke up with a splitting headache. She squinted her eyes for a while before feeling better.

With this moment of calming down, the memories of last night came flooding back and clearly appeared in his mind in an instant.

Ling Nanxi was so frightened that she woke up from her hangover in an instant.