☆ 23. Chapter 23 Son-in-law Alpha (23)

Magsimula sa umpisa

The samurai sword held tightly in the hands of the R country robot actually flew away from the hand at this moment, and hit the ground with a "dang" sound, which also hit the hearts of the R country people heavily.

Ruan Ruan took advantage of the victory and pursued it. Although he was short, he jumped with both feet nimbly and inserted the Tang knife into the body of the R country robot.

With a loud "stick" sound, the R country robot fell to the ground like a piece of wood and could no longer move.

Ruan Ruan calmly drew back the Tang Sword, showing the demeanor of an ancient young swordsman who "goes away when the matter is over, hiding his merits and fame".

After a while, the Tang Dao in his hand automatically disassembled into parts and shrank back into his body.

If you don't look at his performance just now, he is still the cute and cute shota robot with two cute nezha little nuggets on his head.

There is no doubt that the winner of this game is China.

The controller of Ruan Ruan looked at the cute Ruan Ruan in the field and couldn't help but feel proud in his heart: "It turns out that it feels so good to pretend to be a pig and eat the tiger! It's not in vain that I passed five levels and killed six generals. From the research institute, The group of dogs, whose eyes widened when they saw Ruan Ruan, grabbed this opportunity."

The robot controller from country R looked at the paralyzed samurai robot lying on the ground, and his eyes were almost red with anger.

He seemed to have thought of something, and suddenly shouted loudly: "It's not fair, this is cheating! There must be someone hidden inside. Your people are commanding this person hidden inside through their voices." When he heard the word cheating, he started to work

. The nerves of both the staff and the audience were aroused.

At this time, the barrier on the arena had shrunk. The research team of Country R ignored their own robots, but surrounded Ruan Ruan tightly and refused to let him leave.

Director Jin and the staff he led were naturally not vegetarians, and they all swarmed around the ring.

Director Jin was naturally honest. All Ruan Ruan's productions complied with the competition regulations. He said confidently: "You said we cheated and there was someone hidden inside, so you should find someone for me."

R When researchers from Country R were about to examine Ruan Ruan, Director Jin hurriedly stopped him, "Wait, you can't touch him."

Researchers from Country R smiled triumphantly when they heard what Director Jin said, " Look, you are scared. You are too guilty to let us check it."

The audience and research teams from other countries also talked about it. Especially foreign researchers, they still can't believe how China's robots can leapfrog in front of them in just two years.

The suspicion of the R people seems to have led them to find a good explanation.

Director Jin sneered, "I don't let you check because I'm worried that you might steal our technology. To determine whether there is someone, you don't have to check it yourself. You can use equipment to detect it." The researchers from Country R are confident

. He opened his mouth and said: "Okay, I will ask someone to get the equipment now."

Because this scene happened so suddenly, the national TV station did not react in time and broadcast it completely as it happened.

Ling's mother looked at the scene on the TV and said worriedly: "Can this R country person tell the truth or not?"

Ling Nanxi frowned: "Mom, this R country person just can't afford to lose. If he loses, he will find someone to blame." It’s an excuse to cheat.”