☆ 13. Chapter 13 Son-in-law Alpha (13)

Start from the beginning

Ning Chen couldn't bear it when he heard Ling Nanxi say that he was kind. Zhu chuckled lightly. This was the first time that he was called kind.

Ling Nanxi said: "Are you still laughing? Forget it, why don't you leave this matter to me, as you have relatively little social experience. Our Ling Group's legal department happens to have few cases in normal times, so they are here to help now. It's time. Don't worry. As much as they swallowed you, I will let them spit it out completely and return it to you."

Ning Chen thought about it, if he fails to negotiate with the Ning family tomorrow, then leave it to the professionals It didn't matter whether he wanted to argue with the Ning family or not. After all, he didn't have much time to argue with the Ning family about the inheritance, so he nodded and agreed.

***

The Ning family arranged to meet at a five-star hotel restaurant. Ning Chen and the lawyer sent by Ling Nanxi also made an appointment to meet at the door of the hotel.

When Ning Chen arrived at the hotel, the lawyer was already waiting in the hotel lobby.

"Hello, Mr. Ning, I am Chen Meng, the director of the legal department of Ling Group. Nice to meet you."

Chen Meng was wearing a suit and leather shoes, holding a briefcase in his hand, and looked like an elite in the legal profession. He stretched out his hand and shook hands with Ning Chen in a friendly manner.

Ning Chen said: "Hello, Mr. Chen. I sent you the relevant documents last night, so you must have a certain understanding."

Chen Meng said with confidence: "Yes, Mr. Ning. You can rest assured. , even if this case goes to court, it will definitely win. You have relevant will documents, etc., so you are the party with an absolute advantage." Ning Chen nodded, "Please wait outside first

. In a moment, if the negotiation fails, I will call you to come in and deal with it."

Ning Chen opened another box for Chen Meng, and after settling him, he walked slowly to the box reserved by the Ning family.

At this time, Ning Chen's uncle Ning Huanhao's family and Ning Chen's grandfather were already seated in the box.

Ning Huanhao persuaded his father: "Dad, please treat Ning Chen better later. Don't be as cold as before. Now he has hooked up with the Ling family. Look, the Ling family even owns 2% of the shares." Even if I can just give it to him casually, one day the entire Ling family will be in his hands. By then, our Ning family will naturally benefit a lot." The old man

picked up the chrysanthemum tea on the table and took a sip. He opened his mouth and said: "I have my own plans in my heart, I don't need you to teach me."

Ning Lijie played a game on his mobile phone and said without raising his head: "Our Ning family is so kind to him. If it weren't for us, he would have hooked up. This day for the Ling family and Ling Nancy? He is now rich, so naturally he has to take care of us more." Huang

Yuting, Ning Lijie's mother, heard her son say this and nodded in agreement, "After all, he is still Whether his surname is Ning or Ling, as long as he is smart enough, he will know who is his family member." As soon as

Ning Chen entered the box, he heard Huang Yuting's words. He raised his eyebrows but didn't say anything.

After Ning Chen greeted them, he took his seat.

Not long after he sat down, the old man spoke: "How have you and Ling Nancy been getting married?"

Ning Chen said with a cold expression, "Very good."

When Ning Chen's aunt Huang Yuting heard what Ning Chen said, she smiled and said: "You didn't want to marry Ling Nancy at the beginning. Now, your life is pretty good. We, the elders, have seen you live You can rest assured."