Wrong Assumption

Javi was sitting slumped on his chair too busy staring daggers at the guy talking to Amelia. Who does this guy think he is?

"If looks could kill, that guy would probably be six feet under by now" Izzy said walking up behind his chair along with Aiyon. Javi looked at her for a second before looking back at Amelia and the guy with a huff.

He saw the guy saying something to Amelia causing her to giggle. Javi gave another huff sit up straight on his chair. He began to open some folder and looked at his computer pretending to be busy.

"What's gotten into you brother?" Izzy asked curiously looking at him. She studied his glum expression.

"Nothing. Just not in the right mood..." Javi said. Okay that excuse was lame he thought.

"Oh really? Woke up on the wrong side of the bed so suddenly it looked like you're ready to strangle that guy?" Izzy teased gesturing at the two laughing at each other. Javi glanced back at them and couldn't help but glared at the guy again.

"Are you jealous?" Aiyon asked smiling like a cheshire cat.

"Wha— no!" he exclaimed loudly. Hoping Amelia didn't hear. Izzy and Aiyon looked at each other knowingly.

"Why would I be jealous? Amelia's my best friend" Javi tried to reason.

"You sure about that bro?" Aiyon asked with a hint of taunt in his voice.

"Look, I care about her and her feelings okay? I just don't want her to get hurt by some dumb guy" Javi explained going back to being 'busy' with his computer.

"What makes you think HE would hurt her? Hmm?" Izzy pressed on, looking back at the two. They saw Amelia laugh again and even touched the guy on the shoulder.

"Besides, he seems nice. He's making Amelia laugh isn't he?" Aiyon said looking at the two as well.

"Well I am nice too and I can definitely make her laugh. All the time to be specific" Javi said so bravely. Izzy looked at her brother. She studied him intently. Javi noticed.

"What?"

"You're definitely jealous" Izzy stated and looked back at the two seeing they were walking towards them.

"Hey guys, this is Axel. He's one of the new interns here" Amelia introduced.

"Sup, I'm Aiyon. This is Izzy and Javi. They're sibling by the way" Aiyon introduced themselves.

"And I'm definitely the coolest sibling. Just putting that out there" Izzy said teasingly.

"And I'm Amelia's cool 'best friend' nice to meet you" Javi said expressing the best friend a little too hard.

"Nice to meet you guys. I heard a lot about you guys especially you Aiyon. Amelia says a lot of nice things about you" Axel said smiling at Aiyon.

"I hope she says a lot of nice things about me too because I'm such a nice person as well" Javi said smiling at Amelia.

"Yeah yeah, hey Aiyon how about we hang out sometime?" Axel asked a little too eager. Javi raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Of course that'd be nice" Aiyon said smiling widely.

"Here's my number then. Call me whenever you're free. Bye guys!" Axel said handing Aiyon a piece of paper then left.

"Uhh....what just happened?" Javi asked looking at Amelia for an explanation.

"I just got Aiyon a date" Amelia still smiling widely. Happy that she got to play cupid with one of their friends. Javi just stared at her gawking. His lips formed an 'o' shape. While Izzy was doing all her best not to burst out laughing.

Okay, maybe he should not jump into conclusions right away like that. Wrong assumptions get you nowhere is what they say.

Dang it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hallooo!

Here's another funny one shot for you my beloved readers. Been watching Henry Danger too many times and Chenry just hits me so differently. Their funny antics and banter is what led me to write this. I mean, who can resist a funny story huh? No one of course. We're all suckers for a good laugh.

Anywayysss, I hope you enjoyed this one. Let me know your thoughts about this in the comment section and don't forget to vote!!💜