Cramps

BUZZBLAST

AMELIA

Today was a very busy day for the employees of BuzzBlast. People scattered across the lobby either doing reports or filming news.

And then there she was, just sitting on her chair in her little space in the room, half of her body is leaning heavily against the desk trying to bare the painful waves of period cramps. She silently whimpered because the pain was so strong she just want to curled into a ball and never move again. And the boy sitting just beside her desk must've heard her because he scooted over to her.

"Are you alright?" Javi asked.

And because I really didn't want to move from my position I just nodded my head.

"You don't seem fine to me Amelia, tell me what's wrong?" he asked again.

This time I lifted my head in his direction and saw his face full of concerned, eyebrows furrowed and eyes softly pleading me to tell them what's wrong. So I just said the most accurate word to say in this kind of situation.

"Cramps" I said quietly. I saw his face turn into confusion. And let me tell you, it was the cutest.

"Period Javi" I said while chuckling at his reaction.

"Oh" is the only answer he got out. Before blushing then looked away and around the room.

"I heard that you may have some cravings when you're having...you know" he said while gesturing his hand towards me. I just look at him surprised because this is Javier Garcia we're talking about, he's not as open as the others but I do know he's a sweet and gentlemen guy.

"Tell me what you need and I'll get them for you" he said sincerely while smiling softly at me.

"You're crazy" I said smiling while shaking my head at him.

"What? Come on, besides it's almost lunch time we can go to the base so you can rest a little? How about that? Then you can tell me anything you want and I'll get it for you" he said and brought his hand to my back and started rubbing circles. I sighed, it was a soothing gesture.

"Okay" I finally gave in because there is no way that I could go through the day without getting my strawberry milkshake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were out in the forest walking our way to the Dinohenge when my stupid cramps acted up again. I immediately leaned in to the nearest tree. And Javi looked at me worriedly.

"You okay?" he asked worried.

"Yeah yeah, just give me a sec" I said and tried to take deep breaths.

"Can you still walk the rest of the way?" he asked again brows furrowed deeply. I thought for a moment, it still hurts like hell!

"I think I can manage" I said smiling a bit. I saw him pursed his lips looking at me intently as if trying to figure me out.

"You can lean on me while walking the rest of the way?" he asked gently. I snapped my head up to look at him. He must be startled by my reaction because he started explaining furiously.

"I mean if you only want to? Of course I'm not gonna force you if you're uncomfortable about it and-" he started blabbing and I cut him off.

"Javi it's okay, I mean it is more comfortable instead of leaning against a tree every step I take" I said while chuckling thinking how silly it would be if I do just that. He immediately went to my side and slowly wrapped his left arm on my waist while I took a hold his right arm. And we started walking again.

(I know they can teleport but for the sake of the story I wanted it to be sweet so bare with me😆)

We finally got into the base and wasn't expecting the whole team to be there just chilling.

"Uhm...hey? You two alright? There was no attack right? The people would've called the hotline if there's any?" Izzy asked us worriedly after they saw us, Amelia still leaning on me.

"Izzy calm down we're fine, there's no attack, I was just having...cramps" I said hesitantly.

"Oh...OH!" Izzy said finally catching up.

"Cramps?" Zayto, Aiyon and Ollie asked at the same time. Oops.

"It's a girl thing" Izzy said not really explaining it to the three. I blushed and looked down.

"And here I thought you're smart Ollie" I mumbled. And because Javi was still beside me he heard it and started chuckling loudly.

"Whatcha laughing about Javi?" Ollie asked.

"Nothing nothing" he said smiling and shaking his head. I was preventing myself to laughed too because of what I said. It was so silly.

"You can lay down on one of the bunk at the back" she said and motion for Javi to guide me into the room. I laid down on the small bed and curled into a ball eyes closed tightly as another wave of pain went over me. As I fluttered my eyes slightly I saw Javi holding a heating pad and a strawberry milkshake.

"How did you-" I asked but he cut me off.

"Izzy" he said simply smiling. I smiled at him warmly.

"Thank you" I told him sincerely.

"And this...is for your cramps" he said and put the heating pad on my stomach.

"You know you didn't have to do all of this right?" I told him while taking a sip of my milkshake.

"I know, but I want to though" he said smiling down softly at me.

"Get some rest you need it" he said and I nod my head the closed my eyes again.

JAVI

Amelia's been sleeping for a whole minute now and I'm still here watching her sleep. Creepy I know. But I can't help it, she's just so pretty. I really like her, I really do but I'm still not ready to tell her. Afraid that she might not feel the same way as I do. I shook my head to clear the thoughts. Looking at her peacefully sleeping calms me for some weird reason.

I checked the heating pad one her stomach and felt that it was almost cold now. I was about to get up to change it when I felt her grab my hand, I looked down at her, still asleep.

"Don't leave please" she said softly. I smiled down at her and took her hand in mine properly.

"Don't worry I'm not going anywhere" I said reassuring her. Rubbing circles on her knuckles. I got to thinking again. I felt actually scared now, scared that I am over stepping the line by being here...with her. I'm just her friend and I have feelings for her. I hoped someday, I can finally tell her about my feelings and her liking me back. But I know it's just too good to be true. For now I just want to be there for her, whenever she needs me, I want to be the one to comfort her whenever she's hurting.

Even if it's just as friends.

I'm happy knowing she's happy. As long as the whole team is okay, us fighting alongside each other I am okay. I know we'll be in this together every step of the way.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another one shot of these two babies because I can't get enough of them😍🖤💖

#JavElia4Evah