Chapter 1 Son-in-law Alpha (01)

Start from the beginning

From the original point of view, this marriage was all caused by Ling Nanxi's coercion. If it weren't for the threats and coercion from Nancy Ling and the Ling family, she would never have married such a domineering and selfish Omega.

The couple currently standing in front of Ning Chen and talking nonsense are the original owner's eldest uncle Ning Huanhao, eldest aunt Huang Yuting and their son Beta Ning Lijie. The original owner's parents both died in a car accident when he was a teenager.

After the original owner's parents died, the original owner's guardian became his grandfather. Although the original body's grandfather is not close to the original body, the original body is still grateful to him.

It is precisely for this reason that when the original person heard that his grandfather was seriously ill, he immediately put aside his doctoral studies abroad and flew back from abroad.

As a result, as soon as he returned home, he heard that he was about to marry an Omega.

The original owner's uncle and his family were crying to him in his grandfather's hospital room, telling him how arrogant and unreasonable the Ling family was, and threatened them that if the original owner didn't marry Ling Nancy, they would maliciously acquire the Ning family's real estate company. Coupled with the pleading of the grandfather lying on the hospital bed, the original owner had no choice but to agree.

However, in his heart, he also felt a deep dislike for Ling Nancy and the Ling family. Therefore, he was also uncooperative in various ways towards this wedding.

But in fact, this wedding was entirely initiated by the original owner's uncle and his family who approached Ling Nancy.

The original owner's uncle and aunt had a son, Ning Lijie. He is a Beta. Although Beta's talents are not as good as Alpha's in all aspects, talent does not mean everything. There are countless Betas who have proven their talents through their own efforts. However, Ning Lijie has always used the excuse that he is a Beta since he was a child and has always been uneducated and unskilled.

In high school, Ning Chen went to the same school as Ling Nanxi and Ning Lijie. Ling Nanxi and Ning Lijie were in the same class and classmates, while Ning Chen was one class older than them. Ning Chen was privately known as the campus male god in school because of his excellent grades and good looks. At that time, Ning Lijie often used his identity as Ning Chen's cousin to get close to the Omega in the school.

Ling Nanxi, on the other hand, made many enemies among the Omegas in the school because of her overly bright appearance, coupled with his poisonous tongue and arrogance.

One day after school, Nancy Ling was deliberately locked in the school's sports equipment warehouse by a group of Omegas. At that time, Ning Chen happened to pass by after playing ball. Hearing Ling Nancy's cry for help, he broke the lock on the warehouse door. After that, Ling Nanxi fell in love and secretly fell in love with Ning Chen.

At that time, in order to get close to Ning Chen, Ling Nanxi often asked Ning Lijie, who was in the same class, for news about Ning Chen. Ning Lijie also knew that Ling Nanxi liked Ning Chen. Before Ling Nanxi could confess her love to Ning Chen, Ning Chen applied to study abroad.

A while ago, Ning Lijie heard the news that the Ling family planned to arrange a blind date for Ling Nanxi and recruit a son-in-law. Ling Nanxi's special feelings for Ning Chen came to mind. Ling Nanxi has been alone these years. He joined the Ling Group directly after graduating from university, and now Ling Nancy has established a firm foothold in the Ling Group. As long as Ling Nanxi's hand leaks a little bit, their Ning family's company will be able to survive. Therefore, after Ning Lijie returned home, he discussed with his parents the idea of bringing Ning Chen into marriage with the Ling family.