Two

Mikey woke up and he was alone in Leo's bed, he sat up and looked around. Nothing seemed to change. The digital clock on the night and told him that it was around 5am very close to 6.

He got up slightly shivering at how cold the floor was in the early morning. He decided to head to the kitchen to get breakfast started since his arms and hands stopped shaking like crazy. As he got closer and closer to the kitchen he heard mumbled and hushed voices.

Upon entering the kitchen he was his brothers there whispering to each other, they immediately stopped seeing Mikey standing there for a moment.

"Uh, good morning?" Mikey awkwardly waved to them

"Morning, Mikey."
"Morning."
"Angelo."

He walked over to the fridge and opened it to see what they have, "What do you guys want for breakfast? I'm down to make anything."

Raph cleared his throat, "Are you sure your up for it? Your hands haven't been stable since... You know."

"I know. Everyone keeps reminding me that I was very stupid and opened a portal that saved Leo from dying. Horray, Mikey you saved your brother in the STUPIDEST way possible!" He slammed the fridge closed

"Mikey, I didn't mean it like that. I was just asking, I can help you cook if you want to?" Raph asked

"I don't feel like cooking anymore." He grumbled and walked out of the kitchen and went straight to his own room

He slammed his room door closed and punched the wall. He calmed down and decided to practice again.

He took a breath to calm down even more and placed his hands I'm front of himself. He pictured himself topside, on the rooftop just across from Hueso's pizza. He didn't think of anything else, he refused to think about anything else.

His hands and arms began to glow as a small circle appeared in front of him. He kept concentrating, yes his arms were starting to hurt along with his hands, but he needed to do this. He wasn't going to get better if he didn't bare through the pain. The circle was getting bigger and bigger, he could barely see though the other side.

The door to his room opened which broke his concentration. He hissed in pain, his arms felt like they were numb from the harsh backlash.

"What did we just talk about last night?" Leo scolded him

"Well I just want to make sure that next time you decide to throw yourself in a dimension that I can get you out without nearly dying!" Mikey yelled at him

"I'm not mad about you saving me. No one is. We're worried about you and about you straining yourself. If you want to train tell us and we'll help you do it in a healthy way. That's how I got better and was able to use my swords and fight again. I trained almost daily with Draxum and Raph. Dad and I helped Donnie. And now we want to help you, but you keep pushing us away and doing this on your own." Leo grabbed his hands gently, looking at the damage, "You're hurting yourself. You're going to loose your arms at this rate, there is so much nerve damage."

Leo's voice was watery, he sounded like he was very close to crying.

"Leo... I'm fine. I'm doing better then you and you don't see us talking about us behind your back." Mikey snatching his hands away once he had regained the feeling back

"Well that's where you're wrong. Donnie and Raph talked about me behind my back a lot." Leo told Mikey smirking

"I'm always being left out even when it comes to you, or Raph, or or Donnie! It's like no one trusts me and treats me like a little kid. Like I can't do anything right." Mikey sniffed feeling tears falling down his face

"No one is treating you like a child and we have a prefectly good reason as to why we were whispering. And no it had nothing to do with your hands, I promise." Leo told him, "Now come with me."

Leo lead Mikey to the medbay where Donnie and Raph were. Donnie was checking Raph's eye and then placed an eye patch over it.

"Woah, Mikey what did you do with your hands?" Donnie asked him

"He's been practicing opening portals on his own." Leo told them

"Mikey, you can't do that." Raph told him in a soft voice

"And why not? How come you three can do dangerous stuff, but when I try it's just a straight up no." Mikey asked him

"Cause when you do it you decide to be extra and accidentally hurt yourself in the process." Donnie tells him, "Which was why I made those gifts."

"Still can't believe my gift was a shock collar." Leo grumbled, "Anyways, Mikey we just want to help you get better at opening those portals without hurting yourself."

"I've been training on my own for a year, and only now do you want to help me. And it's only because you caught me training on my own." Mikey started to leave the medbay

"Mikey we do want to help believe me when I say that we do." Raph said

"Just leave ME ALONE!" He yelled causing a magical surge to happen deep within his body and expelled from his hands

He wasn't even trying to make a portal, but he did. It wasn't a normal one like the one he made when he saved Leo. No this one was different, it wasn't see through it was just a massive orange votex.

He could feel himself getting sucked in, he didn't have time to run away and was soon sucked inside.

"MIKEY!" His brothers screamed getting ready to jump in after him when something hit them sending them to the ground causing the unstable portal to close

Mikey closed his eyes as it felt like his body was slowly being torn apart and rebuild piece by piece. Soon enough he came flying out of the portal and hit something solid. He looked at what he hit and saw his brother Raph but he looked different... Seriously different.

Mikey pushed himself away only to be overcome by dizziness and before he could get a word out he completely lost consciousness.