sinking deeper into you [H.Steinfeld]

Start from the beginning

"Once or twice," you reply with a grin.

You feel her chuckle against your neck, her warm breath dancing against your skin but now quite touching you yet.

It's been five seconds and you already want more.

Hailee, never one to leave you hanging, gives in to both of your desires and begins to press feather-light kisses onto the side of your neck. You instantly tilt your head back for her and pretend not to notice the smug smirk plastered on her face. She's slowly winding you up like you're her favorite toy and you can't find it in yourself to complain.

Especially once her hands begin to move.

"Is this okay, love?" She whispers between soft kisses.

The tips of her fingers are just barely grazing against your stomach and it takes all your strength not to arch into her touch. "Mhmm..."

"I need words, baby. Tell me what you want."

That's all she has to say to get you to turn into putty in her hands.

"Keep going...please."

"Good girl." Your reward comes in the form of her helping you slide out of your shirt. She leans back and kneels between your spread legs to admire your body, her smirk growing once she realizes you're not wearing a bra. "Always so good for me. So beautiful under me."

"Is that why you're taking forever?" You ask, unable to keep your inner brat in check.

She rolls her eyes at your question but you don't miss the way her hands wrap around your hips in a tight grip. It's a subtle warning but it's a warning nonetheless.

You can't help but wonder what would happen if you pushed her, though. If you truly pressed all her buttons until she had no choice but to strip away that sweet facade and put you in your place.

But that's a plan for another day.

For now, you bite your tongue and let her have her way.

She watches your face closely, her lack of words only adding to the intensity of the moment. She's barely even touched you and you've already made a mess in your underwear.

A mess that only grows once her hands finally move again. They glide up from your hips, her nails lightly scratching your stomach, until she finally reaches her destination.

It takes all your self-restraint and then some to stop yourself from bucking your hips as her fingers tease your sensitive nipples. A barely audible whine slips past your parted lips the second she starts pinching and pulling at your flesh, though.

The sound makes her stop which only serves to draw out another needy sound from your throat. "What was that? Do you need something, love?"

All you can do is nod but, of course, Hailee's not letting you get off that easy. It's part of her charm, even though it's also ridiculously frustrating in moments like these.

"Go on, baby. Tell me what you need."

Here it is. The moment you've been searching for for far longer than you'll ever admit out loud. You ignore the flush on your cheeks and the throbbing in your cunt long enough to ask for what you truly want.

"Your strap," you reply, your voice barely above a whisper yet full of that subtle desperation your girlfriend loves bringing out of you.

She doesn't say anything for a few moments but the glimmer in her eyes stops you from overthinking your words. "Are you sure? I don't want to rush you, love."

"I know but I really need to feel you inside of me."

Her eyes widen for a few seconds before her whole face changes. You practically watch her slip into that dominant persona she plays so well when she wants to. And it seems like she desperately wants to tonight.