Serafall Sighs, and shakes her head.

"So she's Kind and Naive, what a bad combination for her."

Azazel just shrugged.

And so the two went back to talking about some more subjects... Azazel takes advantage of the meeting to talk to Serafall about a certain idea he has.

[Already the other day, in the afternoon.]

In a moderately sized coffee shop in southern Kouh.

The young couple sit side by side.

Eating and talking quietly.

On the girl's face, a beautiful and contented smile is evident.

And on the boy's face, a smaller but equally content smile forms on his face as he listens to the girl speak.

Nathan and Akeno's first official date.

"And then Lord Lucifer made a puppy dog face, and Rias just shut the door in his face."

Akeno ends the story with some sweet laughs, making Nathan chuckle.

"Heh, I could hardly imagine that the strongest devil was a siscon all along".

Akeno giggles,

"Oh, you have no idea."

For the first time since the two became a thing, Nathan and Akeno went out on a date.

Nothing luxurious, choice of both, just an outing to have a coffee together, enjoy the moment.

Sometime later, Nathan remembers something.

"Oh yeah, you said that this morning, we would have visitors at the club, right?" The boy asks and takes another sip of his coffee.

A brunette pouts, and sighs

"Yes, apparently it is something important. The two of us were supposed to be there, but Rias insisted that I take time to come with you, saying that she can handle it on her own."

Nathan chuckles at his girlfriend's face,

"I have to remember to give Rias a hug, I doubt you've taken time for yourself lately."

He puts his arm around her waist. Making Akeno relax into his body,

*Sigh*

"You have a point. But Rias has been under a lot of stress lately. I am her Queen, I have to help her." Akeno says, and looks into Nathan's eyes, he raises her hand, caressing the red-eyed boy's face.

Nathan pecks her nose, making her smile.

"Right. But you can also trust the other members, and more than that, if you're overwhelmed and tired you won't be able to help that Otaku with anything."

She lets out another giggle.

They then go back to chatting, enjoying their time together.

[Hours later, at the club.]

Nathan and Akeno arrive from their date. Going directly to the occult club.

And before opening the doors they can hear Issei's loud voice.

Nathan opens the door and immediately sees Issei standing there gesturing with his hands as if he were telling a story.

A little further in front of him, was a short blonde girl with green eyes. Ironically, she is dressed as a nun.