The Boss and The Babe (7)

Luchi went to the province where Rox's parents are living, it's a 8 hour drive to Isabela. She's gonna get their blessings to wed Rox.

Rox is nervous, not just for her but for Luchi and how her parents will accept the news. Even if they knew that she's her boss, and they have a relationship.. They would still prefer that she would marry a man.

It's almost midnight when they went there, Rox's parents welcomed them warmly. Luchi smiles at them while some of Rox's cousins putting the bags on the younger woman's room.

"Gusto nyo ba kumain, hija?" Aling Gemma asks, Rox nodded, and so is Luchi.

The couple shares the dinengdeng that Rox's mother cooked earlier, and hot coffee.

After the meal, they decided to sit at the veranda and savor the cold breeze.

"Rox, ang ganda naman dito.. Ang tahimik." Luchi uttered, Rox pulls her closer.

"Gusto mo dito, love? Pwede naman tayong magpatayo ng bahay dito." Rox suggests, Luchi looked at her and smiled,

"Sige, planuhin natin yan after ng kasal."

"I hope we could change their minds. Ako na ang hihingi ng pasensya sa'yo kapag may mga nasabi silang hindi maganda lalo na sa relasyon natin." Rox sighs, "I can't discuss to them what Brix has done to me. They're so sure of him kahit na madalang lang nila makita 'yon."

"You should tell them, alangang umasa din sila sa hindi naman mangyayari." Luchi kissed Rox's forehead.

"Let's sleep!" Rox went up and held Luchi's hand, the latter followed to their room. Nothing happened, they're just too tired to do it.

The next day, the couple woke up in the afternoon after that hours of driving. Rox taps Luchi's face but the latter pulls her close to hug her.

"Masyado namang clingy ang big baby ko, mamaya na.. Kakain muna tayo." Rox lovingly stares at her and kisses her lips.

"Akin na, gusto ko ng tahong!" Luchi jokingly said, she was pinched by Rox who blushes,

"Mamaya marining nina Mama, gaga ka talaga!"

"Gaga naman talaga sa'yo, akin na.. "

"Seryoso ka ba talaga dyan sa idea mo?"

Luchi stares at her, "Kailan ba ako nag joke? Akin na.."

"Wait, i-lock ko muna ang pinto. Mahirap na!" Rox stood up and immediately locks the door. She took her pyjamas off and went on top of Luchi.

The couple decided to go out at 2:30 PM, Rox's parents didn't mind their business close doors. They're so affectionate, towards each other. Luchi never let Rox alone when doing chores, she would hug her from the back or let her sat whenever she sweep the floor.

The parents have a heart-to-heart talk with them, there, Luchi told them her intention to marry Rox abroad coz it's not recognized here. At first, they're skeptical about it. But in the end, they give their blessings. The couple is elated, being accepted by their family is very important.

Two years later..

Luchi went out of the SUV, and gently pulls up the baby carrier. Rox goes out too and held the toddler in her arms.

The couple are married now and had two kids of their own, through IVF. Luchi chose to carry both babies so Rox can't be in pain. Their eldest is a boy named Liam and the youngest is a girl named Lianne.

Luchi and Rox decided to live near the latter's parents and build their dream home.

Their life as partners and parents are not that easy, there were petty fights, a little sulking but it will always end up with a steamy love making that they enjoy.

After all, coming home to a loving family is blissful right?

-END-