Suspition?

Hi I'm bree. i have light brown hair and brown eyes. I like to dance, sing, I'm a good runner and I like to shop. i guess Alex already told you about herself so I will tell you about me.
ok
So when I was 10 I remember playing with my brother who I don't quite remember. I then was grabed from behind and taken to a car. I was kidnapped. From that day I was beaten and raped by men. one night I had had enough and ran. I then bumped into Alex and we had small talk and told each other what had happened. we were then grabed and that's when we were turned. Simon offed us to stay with him after we told him what we were doing out so late. But we turned down the offer and some lady found us and told us to come to the orphanage so we did. and that's how I got here. so yeah back to the story.

Brees pov:
I get up in the morning and walk down stairs to find Kate the owner of the orphanage down there. I say hi and she turns around and says hi. " Bree there are people coming to adopt today will you tell Alex to get up and wear your best clothes" she says in that annoying tone of hers. " sure" i reply. she then cuts herself while washing the dishes. I then smell blood and can't controll myself. it's been a while since I had drunk from a human. I quickly run upstairs and grab a blood bag and gulp it down to control myself. I then disgard it and go to tell alex.

After I went to my room and took a shower. after my shower I got out and dressed into a black crop top, black skinny jeans, a denim vest and red vans. we were then called down to the adoption room where some lucky person was waiting to be adopted.

Alex's pov:
After I jumped out of the shower I dressed into a Aztec printed top, some denim jeans and maroone vans. we were then called down to the adoption room where some one could possibly be adopted. when I got down there I was greeted by Bree and we stood in a line like we have been doing for almost 2 years now.

Just then five boys came in and I recognised them some how. they had a wired smell almost like they were VAMPIRES. More vamps that's amazing but I am getting suspicious why they would come her when there are nothing but humans here. well that's what they would think.

Brees pov:
Vampires that's really wired. why would vamps come here?

Louis's pov:
Uncle Simon told us we had to adopt two girls. We were so exited expecially Harry. haha. he told us there were two girls there but wouldn't tell us who. he just told us you will know when you see them. so here we are now on our way to the adoption center. as we walk in I can smell vampires. so that's what Simon was taking about. I could see the boys could smell them to.

Nialls pov:
As we all walk in there are girls giggling and screaming its quite irritating. we all smelt them and I smelt something different then I realised what it was. as the lads and I walked closer to 2 girls we knew it was them. " what's your names" Harry asked them. " I'm Alex and this is bree" Alex she sounded like an angle. " well would you girls like to be adopted. at that very instant they both nodded there heads. " well you girls should go and get packing" said liam. we then signed the papers.