"I do not." I say.

"Don't lie Ronald."

"They are too big. Too much. Not my preference." I say, my hands slinking around her to the back of her swimsuit, my fingers on the clasp that holds it together.

"Yours" I say, slipping the metal out of place, making her swimsuit top become loose around her. "I fucking love yours." I kiss her collarbone, her swimsuit top slipping off and exposing her to me.

I pull back just to look at her, watching as her chest rises up and down quickly. I blink and try to look away from her, knowing she has full control over me and if I look at her a second longer I will lose my fucking mind.

I feel her hand on the back of my neck, pulling my face closer to hers as she gives me a soft kiss.

I will never get over the feeling of her lips on mine.

Then she pulls me closer to her and the feeling of her bare chest against mine as well as her moving her hips into mine makes my vision turns white in pleasure at such a simple movement. "Ad--" I start and I lose my breath, pressing my forehead into hers.

"Are you alright?" She says breathlessly to me, not noticing that she is pressed into me in nothing but fucking swimsuit bottoms.

I don't respond, I just look at her. I love her eyes.

I kiss her again more passionately, then travel down to her chest where I usually had stopped before, but now she is bare in front of me and I am not stopping. I travel to her breast, taking one in my mouth and kneading the other.

She lets out a soft moan, only encouraging me as I lift her up from the desk and lay her down on my bed, standing over her and admiring her beautiful body laid out for me.

"I-" She starts, then cuts herself off, I climb over her, "Hm?" I brush her hair from her perfect face. Her lips are swollen and her face is flushed.

I feel her chest rising and falling under me, "You gonna tell me how much you love me?" I say, my mouth so close to her ear I feel her shiver.

Her eyes widen, "W-what?"

"Fine, I'll be the one to say it first." I pull away from her to see her entire face, watching as her cheeks go red. "I love you so fucking much."

My heart stops beating for the ten seconds it takes for Addie to respond, and I hope to God I didn't read her completely wrong. Maybe that's not what she was going to say.

"You are such a simp." Her face turns into the most brilliant smile I have ever seen, "And I love you."

Suddenly breathing becomes too hard, too complicated. I can't focus on intaking air when this fucking angel is below me, her hands reached around my neck and playing with my hair.

God I love when she plays with my hair.

"Say it again." I tell her.

"I. Love you." She kisses me as she talks. I roll to the side of her and she wraps her arms across my torso, one leg over one of mine and her head on my chest. I kiss the top of her head, feeling like everything with her is just a dream, and that I will wake up and she will be gone.

------

"Have a little fun," Mike urges me, handing me a glass of whiskey. I stare at the substance for a second, then decide I will just sip on it for the night.

Today we are at one of our clubs, mainly to check up on a branch of people who do business out of here, and partially because Tony has a thing for one of the waitresses, so he begged us to come.

I said no, but then he brought it up in front of Addie and she says I have to be a good wing man.

The only enjoyable part of tonight is watching women hit on Mike and Owen getting jealous. They aren't together, I think just some kind of fling or friends with benefits, but Owen likes him.

I know Mike likes him too, but Mike is a little more reserved with relationships, so if Owen does want him he'll have to wait for a while until he is ready for it.

For now, Mike has women all over him and Owen is death glaring each one of them.

Fucking hilarious.

"You miss me?" A female voice says from behind me, ruining any fun I was having. Gianna sits next to me, "You look like you need company." She smiles to me, her hand touching my leg.

She wears a sheer top with just stickers on her boobs, and a skirt so short it probably doubles as underwear. Or just is underwear. Her hair is in a high ponytail and she has too much makeup on, her cheeks looking unnaturally bright red.

I move her hand off of me, "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask her.

"I thought you'd be happy to see her." My dads voice makes me almost roll my eyes. Of course they are here, the one time I am out with my friends and having any kind of fun, they ruin it.

"Why would you think that?" Owen chimes in, his anger being redirected at my father. He is six drinks in, and I make a note to not let him do anything he'd regret.

My father just makes a tsk noise, "Just look at her."

"Hey Gia, I can tell from here your makeup's not 'blended' or whatever y'all say," Owen laughs, and I can tell he is drunk. "That's a little embarrassing" He makes a face.

Gianna scoffs, "How manly of you to know makeup so well, what are you some kind of f--"

Before the word can leave her mouth Mike punches her in her face.

Now this is worth going out to see.

My father instantly shoves Mike away from her, and I stand up to get between them. "You don't lay your hands on her," Dad yells.

"Like you gave Adelina bruises?" I spit at him, "Gianna instigated it, she's a big girl she should be able to handle it. Now leave." I demand.

Gianna is holding her nose, which is gushing blood. "The Aaron I know would never allow a woman to be hit." She tells me.

I just shrug, "You're an exception"

She looks to my father like she is begging him to do something, but he just glares at me. "I am a partner of yours, I demand a level of respect."

"Then leave me the hell alone outside of work," I snap back.

1728 words