Dean is the one to answer the second question his little brother fires at them.

"Dude, I literally just changed not five minutes ago."

Juliet nods her head, "Besides, if there's any trouble you can just call us."

Sam nods his head, "Where are you going?"

The smile on Juliet's face widens so much that Dean is scared if she smiles anymore, she'll split her face in two.

"Dean's gonna let me drive the impala."

Hearing this, Sam's eyes widen as he looks to Dean, rasing a skeptical eyebrow.

"Really? You never let anyone drive that car, not since dad gave it to you."

Dean shrugs his shoulders, "She pulled the puppy eyes on me, man. She knows I can't say no to that."

Sam's eyes flick to Juliet, the huntress gives him an exaggerated wink as the one corner of her lips start to twitch into a smirk. The expression causes a hint of a smile to appear on Sam's lips.

"Okay, I'll watch Harlow."

Juliet smiles as she wraps Sam up in a hug.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

Sam can't help but let out a small laugh as he reciprocates the hug.

Dean smiles at the two of them, happy that Sam didn't argue back like he normaly does.

They've been butting heads a lot recently, mostly over hunting and how John isn't around, but then again, if John was here, it would be Sam and their dad arguing while Dean tries and gets between them while Juliet sooths Harlow as she cries due to all the shouting.

Family, no one said it would be easy but at least they're all together...most of the time.

Juliet then makes her way back to Dean and grabs his hand in hers as they make their way out the door.

Sam smiles at the two, hoping to one day have what they have. To be in love with someone and have a kid but Sam would make sure that it would be different, that he wouldn't bring up his child to be a hunter, they would be normal with a house and white picket fence.

The wistful smile is wiped off his face as soon as the motel door shuts, Harlow's cries can be heard. He looks down to the crib where his baby niece lays, crying as the sound of the door closing, wakes her up.

Sam sighs, "What did they say again?"

• • •

Juliet lightly shivers as the coldness ices her bones. Dean notices this and looks to his girlfriend and mother of his child.

"You cold?"

Juliet looks to him as she does up the zipper on her jacket to protect her from the crisp, yet bitter, November air. She shakes her head, feeling a bit warmer from doing up her winter jacket.

"No. Feel much better now."

Dean nods as they stop, having arrived to the car.