The beginning

Ting!
" My thoughts were intruded by a message".

[ Please make your way to be seated]

After Yoohyun calmed down, we looked around. The room we arrived I was huge. It was like a large cinema with various sizes of sofa's and bean bags.  On one of the longer walls, a huge screen was shown.

There was some thuds! And grunts!. All around us , I could see people drizzly walking towards the sofas. The sofas were numbered, seating one, which I was assisted to, was in the middle front of the room, right in the front of the screen. Seating two and three were to our right while seating four and five were to our left. Seating six was directly behind seating table one and seating seven through nine were spreader around the room in the back. Seating ten was tucked away in the corner.

I pulled my little brother and went towards our assigned seating's. We sat down on the seating one. I looked around until I spotted someone familiar. Leaning against a pillar, holding her head was the ice witch, " yerim" I shouted." Guess she also experienced the nausea. She looked up and started walking towards us. I gave a small wave. Yerim, tried to smile and say something but quickly stopped and brought a hand up to the mouth. Guess she was still nauseous. 

Moon Hyuna, leader of Breaker Guild, and first women to awaken as a S -class hunter, placed her hand on yerim's back and tried to comfort her. It was a rare occasion, as most S-class hunters don't show this kind of behavior but I suppose she feels close to yerim as she's an S-class hunter as well. 

Moon Hyuna 

Bak Yerim 

Both of them began to walk towards our direction. while Yerim sat in Seating one with me, my brother ( Han Yoohyun), Moon Hyuna sat in Seating three. Looking at her table I recognized a few hunters. Yoo Myeongwoo, and the 'Seseong Guild' Members , Sung Hyunjae and Kang Soyoung was also there. Everyone looked confuses, but on guard. I looked towards Sung Hyunjae who just gave me a smile, I really can't figure out this bastard.

 I looked towards Sung Hyunjae who just gave me a smile, I really can't figure out this bastard