So I simply knocked on the door.

Someone opened the door, except it wasn't Potter. It was a strange looking woman. And by the looks of her she looked annoyed.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

I looked up at her, keeping my cloak over my head, "I'm hoping so, I'm looking for Harry Potter."

Her face turned red, she opened her mouth and shut it again before slamming the door in my face. My face nearly turned red too from anger.

I stared at the door for a few seconds before pounding on it even harder this time.

I waited for a few minutes and when no one answered, I turned away and began to walk away so I could Apparate back home.

That was until I heard a voice from behind me.

"Hello?" It was Harry, I could recognize it.

I turned around on my heels and made eye contact with him. He looked shocked, but that shock soon turned to anger and he pulled his wand out and pointed it right at me, I held my wand in the sleeve of my robe just in case.

"Harry!" I whispered so loudly that it almost wasn't a whisper. "Don't you dare, they're still tracking you if you do a spell now they'll find you." I said walking closer to him.

He still had his wand up in defense, but I could tell by the look on his face that he knew I was right.

"I know you're angry, I am too. But right now I need you to trust that I am on your side as much as I can be."

He lowered his wand to his side, "if you're not here to bring me back to Voldemort, then you could get in a lot of trouble for this."

"Exactly!" I hissed, "so please let me come inside."

He poked his head out and looked around before nodding and opening the door so I could come in.

When I walked in the door, I took the hood of my cloak off and saw the woman from before along with a man and another boy my age huddled in the living room.

The man sneered at me. So I merely flinched at him, which cause him to flinch back and fall onto the couch.

Harry rolled his eyes, "cmon, no need to scare them. Let's go up to my room."

Harry led me up the stairs and to his room where he closed and locked the door behind up. He also walked over to the blinds and closed them.

Of course they wouldn't already be closed. I know Potter is supposed to be incredibly smart and brave but honestly sometimes I questioned him.

I took my cloak off and laid it across the desk chair in his room. When I looked back at him, I noticed him staring at my forearm. At the dark mark.

I stared back at him, "I know."

"Why?" He asked.

"They murdered Ollie, Harry, Bellatrix did." I took in a sharp breath, "I needed to put a stop to everyone I love dying. Next could be Sienna or Draco."

"There are other ways to go about it."

"I didn't come here so you could judge me, I'm here aren't I?"

Part of me screamed from the inside. Telling me that if I got it over with and turned over Potter now that I could get on Voldemorts good side . But that was the old me talking. The old me that used to admire the works of these criminals before I saw what they really became.

"Look," I began again, "I tried to find you that day ... before it was too late. I tried to warn you. But I couldn't find you in time. I'm assuming you were below Dumbledore's office, that's why I came up to his office. But I couldn't intervene with Draco or Snape. That's your job Harry. I'm not the good guy. In this whole charade I'm simply the selfish one who wants to keep the people she loves safe. The rest, well it's up to you. I'm going to have to do bad things to get their trust. So be it. But I don't want the place I grew up in and love to be burned to the ground by Voldemort."

"So why did you come then? What's the plan?" Harry asked.

I looked down at the mark on my arm, it was ugly. It made me hate that arm. "I may not be the nicest or most heroic person. But I will not be owned or persuaded to do something that is not within my interest. Harry, I can find you wherever you are. What I need from you is to not contact or try to find me. Let me come to you."

"So then you know about the -"

I held my finger up to him and shook it, "do not tell me anything you know right now. Nothing. Until I know that it is safe for you to tell me things. Voldemort will stop at nothing to get to you, our goal is to keep him away for as long as it take for you to find out exactly what you need to do to kill him. I will help in whatever way possible."

Harry nodded, "understood ... thank you, Azalea."

I gave Harry a soft smile and nodded, "It's not a problem at all. I must be going now. I have no idea when my parents will be home." I grabbed my cloak and put it back on before I pulled my wand out and prepared myself to apparate again.

"Oh and Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Tell Ginny I said hello," I winked at him waved my wand, apparating myself back home.

Once I got back home I ran into my room, taking the cloak off and shoving it back into my closet. I smoothed my clothes out as much as possible to try to make it seem as if I was home the whole time.

And thank Merlin I did because as soon as I got my clothes smoothed out, there was a loud knock on my door.

"Master Azalea," our house elf, Winky called out.

"I told you Winky, just Azalea please, I am not your master nor do I ever intend to be."

"Yes, sorry m- Azalea. Would you like me to get the door?" Winky listened to me.

"Yes please, tell them I'll be right out," I called back out to him.

My conversation with Harry played over and over again in my head. I was honest with him in the best way possible.

As I've been saying this entire time, I'm a Culter. I'm a Slytherin. And while everyone is different, it's just in me to be a little bit selfish and malice. It's really the only thing I've known my entire life. The only people that have shown me different were Silas and surprisingly Draco. Although Draco was the same as me, when we were together we were better. Even though we fought a lot and acted like we hated each other half the time.

I don't think anyone or anything could ever make me stop loving that boy.

I pushed my thoughts to the side and checked the mirror one last time before walking out of my room to see who had been at the door. When I looked up from the hallway, I froze for just a moment.

There were three people standing there, but I could only focus on one.

"Draco," I breathed out.