He may have had his playboy ways that follows him, but something about Dary is making him want to change all of that. I can honestly say that he won't go to that low and sick ass level that the shitty ass foster families did to her.....what Craig did to Dary. I truly believe that Travis won't do it......

"I know he's not.....but, what if after I tell him....?" She sniffed and I had Dary look me in the eyes.

?" She sniffed and I had Dary look me in the eyes

Dary

"Come on, sis.....from what I see and in my opinion, I'm sure he won't care. Remember when I thought situations would probably be a failure with Mason.....?" Dary silently nodded and wiped her wet cheeks. "Look at that now....." She looked around the darkness in the back of the club. The bass was thumping hard behind us and I looked back at G, still leaning against the brick wall by the door and on his phone.

"Yeah...." I looked at Dary when she whispered brokenly, I smiled softly at her and fixed her ponytail.

"You worked too hard to let something from the past with them, try and take that control over you now....." I said and Dary gave me a rueful smile and rolled her eyes. "Remember how you checked me about what I said to Eddy about his girl.....?" I peeked at her.

"So we gon throw that back at me....." She smirked at me.

"Yes.....yes I am, you're so worried that Travis is gonna judge you for something that happened 10 years ago.....you were young and Craig was the asshole that got what he deserved. The bullshit was his fault, cuz he knew the shit you've been through and he hurt you....." Dary's eyes dropped and the anger at what Craig did to my best friend out of his sick selfishness, grew in me.

Just like I now feel for Mykel, I can give two fucks about what's going on with Craig right now. Mykel putting hands on me fucked my whole mental up, cuz I've never been through that. Dary's been through it with her biological parents, the foster parents....the shit those kids put her through in the homes and school. Then the betrayal and hurt Craig put her through....he caused the tip of the ice berg to fall. Craig knew about the shit Dary's been through and she trusted him.....instead, he played that to his advantage.

"You're not the problem, they are and Travis sees something that's worth him just taking the friendship that you're allowing him, but you can tell he wants more. He hasn't been with any other person or even been paying attention to it....you see that, he's been chilling with you. He likes whateva vibe you're giving him and wanna keep being around it.....Travis is not Craig. Be fair and not shut him off, give him that choice to see if he wanna keep trying with you. Let him know just enough or tell him everything and he'll decide if he wanna keep pursuing you like he obviously is. Don't let the shit you went through with other people in the past, speak for Travis....why you can't try to maybe move on into something with him." I cupped her cheeks and stared her in the eyes, Dary's eyes dropped to the ground.....