Mason

"Well.....you are looking at the 3 new owners of
LaMada...." Pops chuckled......

"You 3 own LaMada....." My brother pointed at pops, Wendell and Christian.

Wendell

Christian & Marvin

Christian & Marvin

"Yes, we do." Wendell nodded with a smile.

"Uh.....ok...." I sighed, looking at both Sam and Trav.

Sam & Trav

Sam & Trav

Me and bae were posed to chill right after dropping Eli off at school earlier, but it was pops who called the three of us and asked that we have a quick talk with him, Wendell and.....Christian. Pops is retired and he's free to do whatever he wants with his money, but him buying a hotel connected to bae and Daria's promotions.....I dunno how they'll take it. Cuz maybe now.....they'll have just cause to actually think that me and Travis might have something to do with it forreal.

We don't....

Me: can we chill @ my place & we talk

"Tell them your specs Chris, they'll find a house and amazing home for you....." Pops nodded at us, Christian looked at his phone that started ringing.

"Just give me a second, this is one of the guys...." Christian got up and walked to the sliding door that Titus opened for him and he started talking on the phone. The 3 of us looked at pops and Wendell.....

"How you know him....?" Sam asked the question that's been silently fuckin with us.

"Yeah, cuz let's be real.....he's definitely not who we woulda expected for you two to be friends with....." Trav snickered and got up to get his laptop. Christian is tatted way the fuck up for someone his age, I mean.....the ink is all the way to the back of his skull!

You need some new ones......

I do....

Bae: ok. Everything alright?