~Chapter-1~

Grian POV

When I arrived at Scar's house he greeted me welcome,I Thank him because Im gonna stay a few months on his house, I started unpacking my stuff on the living room.Scar and I realized that there's only "One bedroom" in this house and we have to sleep on the same bed, since Scar's sofa was getting repaired, I changed clothe's beacuse what i was wearing was too uncomfortable.

Scar POV

Grian change his clothes and lay down on my/our bed.He was still sleepy because he spent 5 hours sitting on a train.I then lay next to him,* my cheeks were red, grian was sleeping peacefully, I then rolled to the other side where Grian was far so would'nt make him uncomfortable.We slept 4 hours straight, I woke up on grian hugging me, And i hugging him, Grian was still asleep so i played with his hair for a while until he slowly opened his eyes, I then pull away on grian fast.

Grian POV

I woke up on Scar pulling away on me. I felt cold when he pulled away,
I then get up to sit on the bed,"Good moring Grian, scar said.I blushed because we were just cuddling a moment ago.I then stand up to finish unpacking all of my stuff.Scar then go to the bathroom to shower, I was finished unpacking all of my stuff,Then Scar got out of the bathroom without a shirt and just a towel covering his bottom half i then blushed like a tomato."oh Grian i thought you were still at the living room, he said shyly, I then got out of the room slowly not looking at Scars ab- What grian why would you say that?.

Scar POV

I was done putting on my clothe's.I then opened the door to the living room, I saw grian playing with Jellie (jellie is scars cat irl).Grian was pet talking jellie,I was zoning out while watching grian."U-uhm Scar?, he said while confused, O-oh sorry i was just thing of something.Grian then said ok to me, I went down to the stairs to sit with grian.He was just so beautiful, he was wearing a red jumper and a gray jean.Scar grian said loudly to scar"he was day dreaming again.

TIME SKIP-

Grian POV

It was already noon,Scar asked me What I wanted to eat, Anything is okay"I replied, Scar is a good cook so he was gonna cook dinner for us.
I followed scar in the kitchen,Scar was starting to cook something I did'nt know what it was but i know it was gonna be good because i cab smell the aroma of it,It smells tasty i said to scar"He then smiled at me and said thanks,I was just thinking about all the hermits,because most of them had boyfriend/girlfriend.
I then asked my self when im gonna get on a relationship?.Scar was done cooking he gave me a plate with steaming pasta on eat"Sorry its still hot, he replied to me"its okay now we just talked for a few minute's,Scar asked me if i was already on a relationship,I answered no, He's eyes went wide, Are you planning on dating someone? I answered not really i have'nt still got feeling's on someone, But mumbo confensed that he loved me but i said i was'nt ready yet.Silence~ *the pasta was not hot anymore, Scar and grian starts eating* Grians eyes were sparkling,W-wow this i-is a-mazing"I said while eating my pasta.Scar got a smile on his face.

That will be all for today folkes,By the way I am not shipping them on real life i am just reffering there minecraft character's.This is my first time writing on this app so maybe i messed up some few thing along the way,This chapter is gonna be short because Im doing alot of things today but on the other chapters it will be longer...Thats all bye lovelies<3

             (634-word)