ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝔸𝕝𝕗𝕖𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔽𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

GUYSSS I DELETED THE WHOLE FREAKING CHAPTER I WAS WRITING BY ACCIDENT, IT HAD 2000+ WORDS BUFUWIBFWIJNIUW. I HAVE TO REDO IT NOW SO ORIGINALLY IT PROBABLY WOULD'VE BEEN MORE DETAILED BUT I CAN'T BE STUFFED I'M CRYING.

originally, I started from the very start of episode 3, when Wizgiz was doing the lesson and had the mirror and stuff. but instead I'll just start from the cafeteria scene when Faregonda announced the ball. IM SO SORRY EVERYONE.

~~~

It was breakfast and Zephyr, Musa, Tecna and Stella were sitting in the cafeteria hall eating breakfast. Flora and Bloom were not present, making the girls slightly worried. Though, their worries were then thrown out of the window when they saw the two sitting down.

"What took you guys so long?" Zephyr questioned the two making them laugh nervously.

"Sorry, that was my fault," Bloom apologized, embarrassed. "I overslept."

"Watch out for Mistress Griselda. Somehow, I don't think she's a very nice person," Tecna pointed out making Stella scoff.

"No kidding, did you really just notice?" she said, causing Zephyr to stifle a laugh.

As Tecna was about reply back to the snarky comment, they were interrupted by Faregonda.

"Young ladies, your attention, please!" She announced, gaining everyone's attention, "As is the tradition among the magic schools, the annual gala in honor of our new students will be held tonight! Students of the Alfea College for Fairies and the Red Fountain School for Magicians will gather here in our castle to perform the traditional welcome gift exchange ceremony! Because of this, classes.  I'm calling on all your creative minds to turn this ordinary-looking hall into a festive ballroom, so today's classes are cancelled. Get to work and do us proud!"

Excited chatters spread throughout the room like wildfire, all of the fairies excited. For the ball itself or to see the Red Fountain guys, well, who knows?

The Winx walked out of the room, chattering amongst themselves about the Gala.

"Well, I'm going to help out with the decorations," Flora announced as she clicks her fingers, vines and flowers began to surround a pillar.

"And I'll take care of the music!" Musa added as Zephyr high fived her in approval, causing her to smirk. "Like what's a party without dancing?"

The dual haired girl nodded in agreement.

Zephyr loved dancing, lyrical and acro to be more specific. When she was younger, she had so much energy as a kid that her parents decided to get her a dance teacher so she can teach her how to dance. She has loved it ever since. Though she doesn't take lessons anymore, she does practice her dancing every now and then. It's a hobby.

"And I'll worry about what to wear, because clothes are important too," Stella chipped in, making Zephyr laugh as they all headed to the dorms.

~~~

When the girls got to the dorms, they all went to their rooms to choose their outfits for the Gala before they regrouped back to Stella and Zephyr's room.

After looking at her wardrobe, Zephyr chose to wear an above-the-knee, off-turquoise shoulder dress with a nice feathered pattern down the middle. Along with it, she has a feathered headpiece and black gloves adorned with beautiful green beads.

"You know, I heard the guys from red fountain are really cute!" Flora chimed in making Tecna raise a brow, unamused.

"Guys? As if I care about that," she said with an eye roll.