Guiding him inside, she told him how she bought this small place by her own salary, while Raaghav walking through the place while listening to her with all his attention, also observed the way the place was maintained. There were pots with different flower plants, the subtle colours of the house was warm and welcoming.

Getting inside he was asked to settle  on the sofa, as she went inside what appeared to be a kitchen.
Raaghav observed the place. It was decorated well, the indian- ness was what attracted him more. He looked at the photo frames. He stood up and moved closer to have a better look. There were many frames that adorned the wall.
There was four of Vaidehi with a man, who would be her father,Raaghav thought,since their features were nearly same. The pictures radiated the love between them two for sure. In one picture, she was riding on her father's back, she was nearly 3-4 years back then he assumed, she looked cute, he thought. In the other, it was them both again trying to copy a dance step, while the next one was at the time of her birth, her father holding the tiny doll, as if she was the most fragile thing in the whole world, his face purely radiating the happiness that a new father experiences.

The other photoframe was of them both again with a trophy in their hands.
She looked too cute in all those pictures he thought.

Then his gaze went to the rest of the frames, there was one from the times of her graduation ceremony, one in the ot uniform, one with those two man, whom she called her bhai's huh ya he remembers their names one was Aarzaan and the other Parth.
One with Ruh.

The wall was decorated with memories and people whom she considered important for her. Vaidehi by then had returned back, she saw Raaghav gazing at the frames. Gaining his attention she handed him the glass of water, and with him she too stared at the pictures.

After a while she began speaking, though Raaghav had already assumed what all the pictures signified Vaidehi told him all the same with few added information here and there all over again, and Raaghav continued looking at her, adorning her as he listened to her with attention.

She nearly spent two hours blabbering. Realising that she slammed her forehead, "kabse aapko khada hi rakha hai! Aapko batana toh chahiye tha na! ", she said.
" Shayad aapki baaton mei hum bhi kho gaye! "He replied.
Vaidehi didn't get what he was saying.
" Ek kaam kijiye aap bethiye hum khana banate hai! ", she said as she rushed towards the kitchen, only to find Raaghav following her.
" Hum aapki madat kare? "
"You know to cook? "
"Ha matlab, I can! "
"Surprising ha! "
"Isme surprising sa kya hai? Wait a minute are you underestimating me miss? "
"Mrs! " She corrected him promptly.
"Then you just sit and watch Mrs.. I show you my skills. "
"Nahi nahi phir kabhi, aaj I'll cook, it's already past lunch time. " She said.
"No! " He said directly looking into his eyes as he started wearing the apron.
"Just tell me where the things are ok. "

Now Vaidehi too was enjoying this. She wanted to see what mess her so skilled husband will do. So she settled on the kitchen slab.

Raaghav started with his cooking work, like a skilled chef. At first Vaidehi was shocked with the fact that he knew the names of the items and all, but she helped him locate the stuff.

After nearly forty five minutes, Vaidehi was hit by the aroma of food. More shock to her was that her kitchen was in the best condition. Raaghav after getting his things done, raised his eyebrows to Vaidehi, who just gestured him that she was impressed for sure. Raaghav raised his imginary collar over that fact.
He took the bowls on the table while Vaidehi took few others.
After setting the table, now Vaidehi was eager to taste the food. Raaghav himself served her.
He had prepared Jeera Rice, mixed veg curry, bhindi masala, aloo gobi, perfectly putting into use all the vegetables that his wife had chosen meticulously in the market.

As Vaidehi took the first bite, Raaghav anticipated for her reaction.

She moaned. Uhh..
Ok it did a thing to Raaghav for sure.

"It's so perfect Raaghav. Such good mixture of the masala, so tasty.. " She said as she devoured the food.
Raaghav too started his food.
But the idea of judging his own food was long gone as he was totally distracted by the way his wife was devouring the food, the way she would release a moan every time she took a morsel, the way she would lick those long fingers of hers. Uhhh...Raaghav who was the master of self control, was finding himself on the edge of losing it all, as his junior was tightening up there down...

He never in his wildest of dreams would have thought that somebody could affect him so much. The thing that now the sluttiest of dresses and advances couldn't do, Vaidehi did it with just a few words of hers.

He coughed trying to stop her from her actions.

Damn, that was one hell of a edgeing point for him.

After the lunch they rested for a while.

While going back, Vaidehi asked him if she could take back her plants as it was not good to ask her neighbors to take care of them always, to which Raaghav said that he'll look into it.

______________ ___________________ _________

The days were passing well.

One fine day, Vaidehi returned from hospital early . As she passed through the garden, she spotted Raaghav there. Seeing him, a big smile formed on her face as she approached him.

Raaghav was standing there, instructing, " Ha yeh sab yahi rakh dijiye! "
"Sambhal ke! "

As Vaidehi tapped on his broad shoulder, he turned around.

Seeing her there, he too smiled a bit.

Vaidehi gestured him, asking him about what he was up too.

He simply showed him the plant samplings.Having a lot many flower saplings around Vaidehi's excitement knew no bound.

But she noticed those were not her plants. "Yeh toh humare paude nahi hai?" She moreover said.
"Ha! Woh.. Aapke un paudo ki dekhbal karne ki vyavastha kar di hai humne! Yeh bhi aab aapke hi paude hai! " He said.

On seeing her liking towards gardening the man had himself gone to the nursery and chosen saplings for her. On top of that he had also appointed gardeners to take care of these plants as well as those plants that decorated her house.

"Aapko.. Itna.. Chodiye!! Thank you so much! " She exclaimed totally lost in the beautiful flowers that bloomed on the saplings. Though she was skeptical but the vivid coloured flowers were enough to convince her off.

_________ ___________ ______________________

It was a Sunday morning. Vaidehi had a day off. Raaghav too was at home. After all now the businessman in him was getting overshadowed by the husband who would just find reasons to spent time with his wife.

Vaidehi was planting saplings that Raaghav  had got from the market the other day. She was busy in her work unaware of the pair was eyes that was admiring her.

Raaghav was observing all her moments. The way she was softly planting the saplings, the way she would tuck her hairstrand behind her ear every now and then. He also observed the little mud that stuck to her forehead and on her one cheek.

He walked close to her. As he came near, Vaidehi eyed him. He was looking handsome in the casual attire for sure.
He settled himself beside Vaidehi, looking at her intently.
She was surely getting affected by his gaze. It was doing things to her. Her stomach was experiencing summersaults as her body had turned warm.

"Aap..
Before she could start, Raaghav with his intense gaze raised his big palm.
His rough palm came in contact with her chubby little cheeks.
She closed her eyes.
Her body was radiating the heat.

Just then..

____________ ____________________ __________

Hope the chapter's good enough! ✨
Do vote and comment. 🐭😌
Love Love❤