Three

III

III. ᴀᴄᴄᴜsᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Back in her room, Cassie was laying in her bed after she had finished dropping off Amber at the hospital. Cassie knew that there was a 50/50 chance they would get away with it at first but now she was having second thoughts.

Richie had done nothing but sit on his butt so far, Amber had already messed up their opening scene, and now she had a crazy idea of going after Sam right now. Of course, she didn't do it since Cassie kept complaining so she sent Richie to do it. Though no surprise, he failed.

The Road girl was growing frustrated with her partners and began to come up with her own ideas. Ones that will ensure she got away with the killings.

They are recreating the first ever attack and there were only two killers. And sure there's three of them but Cassie doesn't like to count Richie as he's failed at his first job. But the others don't have to know. They could think Amber and Richie were the only killers, saving herself. Cassie grinned as she settled on her plan, knowing she'll make sure it follows through no matter what.

✩✩✩

Sitting beside Chad, Cassie sat on the couch with her friends as they waited for Sam to arrive. Soon enough the said woman walked in with Richie and to everyone's surprise Dewey Riley.

"You said to bring everybody." said Mindy, the Carpenter woman looking at the friend group.

"Ooo, suspects! My brother would be so proud." Martha grinned as she entered the room, placing down a tray of snacks.

"Hey, Martha." Dewey greeted.

"Dewey!"

Embracing the older man, Martha made small talk with him before being shooed away by Chad.

"I asked Mindy to call everybody here, because...there's something I have to tell you." Sam announced.

Sam broke down the real truth of her life and being as descriptive as she could, trying to see how they all react.

"So let me get this straight. You're saying that you're the daughter of Billy Loomis and, what, that one of us is the killer." Chad shortened, still trying to grasp what the woman had just said.

Three of us actually.

"The killer told me he knew my secret. He attacked Tara to lure me back here." Sam explained.

"But then why immediately go and murder so douche-nozzle that was stalking Liv?" asked Chad.

He deserved it and also because of Leslie.

"And why does it have to be one of us?" Wes added on to the questions. "What about Deputy Dewey here? Maybe he's the killer. No offense."

"None taken, but what's my motive?" Dewey asked.