16. Beast 😈 mode on

Start from the beginning

Me too 😭 ranbi r teared a bit and kisses her cheeks while she kissed back with utmost love. They were a perfect brother and sister duo.

But someone was burning in rage. Sumedh eyes turned dark witnessing their hug and kiss.

He quickly pulled Mallika and dragged her towards their room while she was struggling in his hold while crying.

He pushed he in the bed and locked the door and tore her shirt in anger and throwed it away.

Sumi Sumi what are you doing you are not in your sense Mallika muttered while crying.

Sumedh removed his shirt and looked at her and harshly holded. Her jaw making her flinch but he chuckled and said

You are saying that I am not in my sense no !! I am ! I am. Do you think you can get away from me and get your long last lover. You hugged and kissed him you know how I felt when you did it. Do you know how it feels when your property hugs,kiss and laughs with other men that too my biggest enemy.

Mallika widened her eyes and covered her upper body and looked down not having any courage.

This act of her triggered him. He pulled her towards him and slamed her both hands above her head.

He hover over her and looked at her upper body with only bra and licked her lips and rubbed one of the  boobs and groaned in pleasure.

He looked at mallika who was scared as hell and begged him to come to his sense.

But he ignored her and looked at her lips and rubbed it with his hands.

Nothing is wrong doll. We are married for 2 weeks but nothing happened between us and I gave you nice time to accept me and it's over so I am going to devour you. Mark you as mine in all senses. I will mark every part of your body as mine and fucking mine. No one's !!!!!. You are mine doll only I can touch you, I can feel and I can only love you and you should only love me not other's.

He said and looked at mallika with desire. Mallika was helpless she was muttering the same thing saying him to come back to his senses.

But he was busy admiring her body. He removed his hands which were pining her hands.

He quickly removed his belt and then pants and was only in his boxer. Mallika doesn't have any courage to look at him and looked down.

He was about to pin her hands again but Mallika pushed him and ran towards the door.

But before she leaves sumedh chuckled darkly and pulled her hair making her feel pain and stop on her track.

He made her turn around and took her hair in fist and gripped it tightly

Ahh Sumi it's paining please leave mallika said feeling pain.

He did not left it and looked at her with his dark almond with hazel eyes.

Pain !! Is it paining ohh sorry *removed her hair and cupped her face* but do you know how much I felt when you kissed him. I felt fucking pain like someone stabbed me do you know that !!!!! He shouted at her making her flinch and he pulled her waist making her bump on his chest.

You acted like loving me but you always loved that Ranbir right I know!!! I know !! He snatch my everything and now he wants to snatch you my wife. And This time I won't let him win. I had been crazy for you , mad for you and completely a psycho for you. But you loved him. Why !!! Just why !!! Why can't you love me. It's okay I love you Soo much doll my love is enough for both of us. He said making Mallika feel bad about hugging and kissing Ranbir . She loved sumedh but his this side always make her shut her mouth automatically.

Sumii Ranbir is like my brother and I love you so much and you are my life . You know Sumi I don't have anyone other than you. Plz come to your sense sumii please bear🐻.

Mallika hugged him and placed a kiss on the tattoo in his chest making him come back to his senses for a second but flashes of them hugging and kissing😘 each other came to his mind.

He pulled her closer and tightly hugged her making her feel better.

He nuzzled his nose in her crook of the neck and inhaled her sweet fraganance which was mixed with his. He felt heaven and the Sumi was back to normal.

He pulled away from the hug and looked at mallika to witness her toren cloths , dried tears 🥺 and pale face and her neck was filled with two or three hickeys.

He wiped her tears and nodded no while she hugged him waist and snuggled in him more.

I am sorry  sumedh said madness was still visible in his face but he successful hide it and now he looked at her with calm expression.

Mallika nodded no ! And hugged him and he caught her in her bridal style and placed her on the bed and covered her with a duvet.

He caressed her face for sometime and later after 30 minutes Mallika slept.

He looked at her sleeping figure and smirked. He travelled his hands towards his neck and cracked it In a creepy manner. Making him look like a manic Indeed he is !!.

He said while smiling at her in  creepy manner

Ohh Mallika my doll do you think I will easily leave him nahh doll !! I will make him regret every single thing even coming to birth. I swear on you. He touched you he fucking  touched you. Ahhh !! I hate it. I hate the feeling of him , the touch of him over you doll. Because you are mine only mine still your death. Now see you have my hickeys which will make you as mine forever but I wish it was a tattoo.

He laughed creeply.

____________

Hello readers comment how was the chapter.

And no hate for sumedh character and it's his role in the ff. Nothing to do with personal life.

Thanks for your support
Lots of love 🎧💖
Author park ❤️