..••°°Background°°••..

..••°°°°••..

Aurora "Rory" Quinn

Aurora lives in New York, in a rundown apartment, with her 6 year old daughter Lavender or ivy

Aurora lives in New York, in a rundown apartment, with her 6 year old daughter Lavender or ivy. After Rory graduated she had a baby halfway through her senior year, she was planning on being a firefighter before she got pregnant, and that's what she did after. And with the help of her parents and siblings, she graduated from the fire academy.

When Rory was little, she had a best friend, her name was Taylor, but what people don't know is that the summer before their freshman year they slept together, but Taylor wasn't out so she stopped it. They tried to be friends but they couldn't do it.

Rory and ivy moved to New York when ivy was 4, Rory had to move there for work. It paid better and better opportunities for ivy's schooling, and for her 4th birthday Rory got her a tabby cat. She named him Toast.

Rory's best friends are Olive and Dawn, both paramedics at her firehouse. They have become her 2nd family, Dawn lives down the hall from the two. Rory is bisexual, hence the child. Now ivy was a drunken mistake when she was 18 but she wouldn't change it because then she wouldn't have the perfect little girl she has now

..••°°°°••..

Lavender "ivy" Quinn

Lavender is the smartest little girl you could know even though she's only 6, her favorite color is purple, and loves butterflies

Lavender is the smartest little girl you could know even though she's only 6, her favorite color is purple, and loves butterflies. She knows that her father is not going to be here with her, and her mother gave her the option when she was older if she wanted to meet him, she was 5 at this point. She didn't know if she wanted to yet. But as of right now she is in 1st grade, and has a bunch of friends.

If you ask her, her favorite song she would say is "Sparks fly" by Taylor Swift, and unknown to ivy her mother knows her favorite Singer. To be honest it's kind of crazy that her child would be in love with her ex best friend. When ivy was five Rory gave in to the little girl and took her to the speak now tour.

..••°°°°••..

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift, she also lives in new york, she has a nice apartment, she lives with her 2 cats Meredith Grey, and olivia benson, half way through her 2nd grade year she moved to tennessee, thats where she met her best friend Aurora

Taylor Swift, she also lives in new york, she has a nice apartment, she lives with her 2 cats Meredith Grey, and olivia benson, half way through her 2nd grade year she moved to tennessee, thats where she met her best friend Aurora. The two quickly became inseparable, if one did that the other had to too.

That all changed the summer of their freshman year, Rory found out she was bi in 7th grade, now for Taylor, she didn't know what she was, she's always liked girls, but she also liked boys. And she knows if she wants to be a singer that she can't be gay.

So she hid her feelings for girls away, until Taylor and Rory were at a party, Taylor had a little too many drinks, and one thing led to the other, and she and Rory ended up in the same bed.

That morning she told Rory that sleeping with her was a mistake. They tried to be friends but it was just too awkward so they stopped, Taylor found her group, and Rory found hers.

And now Taylor has released 3 albums now, and is living in New York, and has her best friends Selena Gomez and Gigi Hadid. And she also knows now that she's older she knows she's bisexual, but she isn't out or anything.

..••°°°°••..

Hey!!
So glad you clicked on this story, as you know this is all fiction.

I'm not assuming anyone's sexualtiy, this is a work of fiction.

And I do have another Taylor Swift book out now call cruel summer if you want to read that one as well!

Love yall ~Marina