Chapter.1 the meeting

♥︎♥︎ = In the moment
■■ = time skip
★★ = flashback/past
♣︎♣︎ = far future
♠︎♠︎ = possible trigger (all said in description)
¤¤ = authors note/ explanation

♣︎♣︎
"How'd bout you tell us about how you joined the crew?"

"That seems quite fun,ok!"

★(♠︎♠︎)

*chomp* "ack this is discusting, but it's all i have, so I'll have to eat it."
A small child speaks to themself a little too quiet for anyone to hear.

♠︎♠︎(skip to the next chapter)
[This chapter isn't too important. it's more of a backstory???]

Throughout the streets, screams of agony could be heard as a young child screams their body grotesquely, shifting and turning their bones breaking reaforming into different ones their hands becoming something new 2 different sets of new limbs claw their way out of their back and sides. Their feet become the same as their hands yet different at the same time. Each time they moved the their screams grew louder as the paim was so unbearable.

Yet all the people who were outside didn't even pay a lick of attention to the screams of the small child. As it was totally normal in this town. Monsters and pirates ran rabid down the streats doing whatever they wanted, even harming others for no reason.

This is the reality of this town run by crimes and violence.
But after that night...

The kid escaped the town and found a new home on a pirate ship.

¤¤

After joining a random pirate crew (name)/the child (only as of now), they gradually became the personal butler/servant?? Of the captian.

(honestly, servants and butlers are the same ones, just the senior to the other, but they are the only one so idk which to call them)

This chapter was super short but I'll try to write longer one's soon

Date finnished: tue sept 19 2023 at 11:590pm
Word count: 318