035

LOADING...

"-/n? y/n, wake up." my eyes fluttered open, to reveal blade staring down. "we're here." blade's right arm was wrapped around me tightly as the left was holding onto the steering wheel.

"mmh? o-oh, alright.." i sat up straight, my hand latched onto his. blade didnt pull away his hand but simply drove up to the front of the hotel.

"come on, the valet will take it for us. lets get the bags." we both exited the car, pulling out our bags from the bag and making our way into the hotel.

"hello, sir, miss, how can i help you?"

"checking in for the national acadec tournament, blade and y/n." i replied.

"ah yes.. one room, fourth floor... ah-.."

"is something the matter?" i asked politely, watching as the hostess frowned.

"it seems theres only one be-"

"please dont finish that sentence." i interrupt her, my eyes widening. ill take the key, thank you."

"can we get a change?" blade sighed heavily, nudging my shoulder. the hostess shook her head

"im afraid we're fully booked for the weekend." i took the key anyway.

"its fine, thank you very much." before blade could argue, i grabbed his arm and dragged him to the elevator. "i call the bed."

"no fucking way." he grit his teeth together. "im taking that fucking bed y/n."

"yeah, over my dead body, asshole." once the elevator reaches the room, we both jolted towards the door, swiping the keycards and throwing our bags to the side. i threw myself onto the bed, dragging blade down with me.

"fuck you l/n." his body hovered over mine, hands pressed against the mattress surrounding me.

"try me, bitch." i smirk, pushing him off me. "i want the bed, blade."

"yeah so do i."

"well who won finals last week."

"individually we tied."

i glared. "im on my period."

"good to know, i dont care."

"that was a lie dammit."

"well, it didnt make things better."

"bladie." i pouted, tugging his hand. he clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"nuh uh y/n, that act wont work on me."

"but bladie~" i tugged his arm again, hugging it softly.

"we'll make a decision tonight. come on, lets unpack."

"ugh fine." i sighed. "i hate you."

"i hate you too, dipshit."

a/n: :3