💕💍CELEBRATION OF OUR LOVE💍💕

Start from the beginning

" Someone is being naughty

" Someone is being naughty. " said Mew. Gulf nodded and he attached his lips with Mew's passionately and deeply. Mew kissed him back with equal passion and hunger that they kissed itself making them completely aroused. Mew held Gulf's waist and nibbled Gulf's earlobe and a soft sniff on the neck which gave shivers to Gulf.

" Mmm~! Me...Mew~ sss~ " moaned Gulf shyly. Mew smiled happily because for the first time he was hearing Gulf's moans which are so adorable and equally arousing and hot.

" Finally I'm gonna hear your moans but I'll make sure your throat won't get hurt. " Said Mew romantically. Gulf smiled shyly and encircled arms around Mew's neck.

" I'm... y...y..yours. " Said Gulf in a naughty tone with a cute wink. Mew smirked and nodded proudly while attaching his lips with Gulf's.

" Mmmm~ " moaned Gulf. Mew left those lips who were completely devoured and he started kissing and devouring the neck which is the favourite spot of Gulf's. Gulf caressed Mew's hair while closing his eyes and feeling this heat.

" Mmhm~ M...M... Mew~ " moaned Gulf. Mew smiled and gave all the pleasure to Gulf because the moans were making Mew a complete beast.

Gulf cupped Mew's face and they were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow and their lips are just meant for each other. They were so lost in themselves that their kisses were softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity had made. After little make out and devouring such beautiful lips, Gulf pushed Mew down on the end while he was on the top without breaking the kiss. Mew came slowly and slowly to Gulf and again captured those lips again. Gulf was loving this side of Mew a lot.

" My love, thank you for accepting my proposal. You are mine and I want to make you official. I want to devour you, in every place of your body, at every inch I don't wanna miss. Mhmm~ I can't hold back anymore. " Said Mew between those kisses.

" Mmhhmm~! Mew~ I... I lo...l...love yo...you. " Gulf moaned in response which made Mew more crazy!

" I love you more my baby, my everything. " Said Mew in his sensuous voice while touching Gulf sensually here and there. Gulf is becoming more shy but crazy because Mew was looking so charming. Both were becoming so needy for each other second by second which was a foreign feeling.

" Can I make love to you? I'll be gentle with you. " said Mew while Gulf was on his top.

" No... no habitual. " said Gulf. Mew smiled softly and cupped Gulf's face with both of his veiny hands gently and kept peppering kisses on his beautiful face and neck.

" Just trust me tuaeng. Your throat shouldn't get hurt that's why. I'm yours and you are mine now. " Said Mew with a charming smile while caressing Gulf's hair.

" I...... I wa...want you Mew.... I you...urs a....and you m...mine. " Said Gulf while breathing heavily. Mew was so happy that he couldn't even explain.