LOVE SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS (FINALE)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Chapter words count:- 9692

Let's begin with the finale of this wonderful journey! 🥺💕🤲🏻😇

***---***---***---***---***---***

At Mew's house,

" Mew! Can you sit now? It's been hours since you are walking here and there! Can you just tell me the good news? " asked Mew's dad. Mew kept walking here and there restlessly as today Gulf and his mom dad were coming for dinner and Mew wanted to surprise his dad about his official relationship.

" Come on Mew! Just spill the kettle! You are making me worried now! " said Mew's dad.

" Just wait a little dad! Don't be so restless! " said Mew.

" Wow you are the one who is walking here like a mad man and I'm the restless one

" Wow you are the one who is walking here like a mad man and I'm the restless one. " said Mew's dad with a cute pout. Mew sat beside his dad and pinched his cheeks.

" Dad, wait for it. It will be worth, trust me. " said Mew. Mew's dad nodded and they heard the doorbell rang. Mew excitedly got up and he ran towards the door and opened it. Mew's mom stood beside his dad and they both saw Gulf and his parents coming inside. Mew hugged Gulf's dad and Gulf, shook hands with Gulf's mom and welcomed them.

" Welcome mom, welcome dad. " said Mew. Mark and Lily stepped inside and they went towards Mew's parents to hug them. Gulf was about to go inside but Mew stopped him and hugged him.

" I was waiting for you so much~ why so late? " asked Mew cutely. Gulf shrugged which made Mew chuckle and they walked inside. Gulf's parents were settled on the couch while Mew and Gulf were standing in front of Mew's parents.

 Gulf's parents were settled on the couch while Mew and Gulf were standing in front of Mew's parents

" Dad, it's the right time now to tell you. " said Mew. Mew's dad nodded. Mew intertwined his hand with Gulf's and proudly looked at his dad.

" Dad, I... I love him and he loves me too. I proposed to him and he said yes. " said Mew. Mew's mom was so happy and she slowly got up with a bright smile on her face.