"Need some help?" A voice spoke from behind the two girls, Ella turned quickly. "Hi! Yes! Can you tell us where the bathrooms are?" Ella said politely, using her nice voice. "Lando!" Millie shouted, dropping Ella's hand quickly and rushing to hug him. "I'm gonna be optimistic and hope you are Max's new girlfriend and not some stranger stealing his kid?" Lando smiled.

"No! I'm Millie's Nanny," she explained, he narrowed his eyes. Lando looked down at Millie, who nodded and assured him Ella was telling the truth. "Lando Norris," he introduced, outstretching a hand for her to shake. "Ella Bonardi," she smiled, shaking his hand. Lando lead the girls to the bathrooms, and waited for them.

"You didn't have to wait," Ella said sincerely after thanking him for doing so. Lando shook his head; "Considering you couldn't find the bathrooms I doubt you can find Max in this crowd!" He gestured to the mob in front of them. He was right, but Ella didn't want to admit it.

"I think we were gonna meet Max at the car," she tried to explained before Millie started shouting to go find her father. Ella couldn't say no to her little face and so obliged. Millie took Landos hand and the pair of them started walking off. Ella hoped this wouldn't backfire on her as she followed the pair through the crowd, not taking her eyes off of Millie. The crowd got quieter and quieter, and Ella felt more comfortable back in the paddock. "Max!" Ella shouted, catching sight of her boss. The trio hurried towards Max who was surprised to see Lando.

"You're welcome Max! These lovely ladies got lost trying to find the bathroom," Lando laughed, Max asked Ella if everything was okay, and Ella assured him it was. "Thank you Lando, I appreciate you looking out for them."

"Okay princess, what do you fancy for dinner?" Max asked his daughter, "I don't know Daddy, what do you want?" Millie asked cutely, Max melted. "You know I'm really in the mood for some tomato soup."

"Daddy that's boring!" Millie pouted, Max laughed and backtracked. "Okay, okay. How about pizza?"

"Yes! That's what I was thinking!" Millie exclaimed, causing the three adults around her to laugh. "Dad, can Lando join us?" She pleaded, Max agreed immediately; if Lando wanted to. Lando accepted the offer and joined the Verstappens and their nanny.

They found a pizzeria nearby, Millie insisted on sitting next to Ella, across from her father, which left Lando and Ella to sit across from one another. "What pizza do you fancy, Mils?" Ella asked the young girl, Millie had decided on a classic pepperoni pizza. "I was thinking the same, would you like to share a big one with me?" Antonella offered, Millie agreed and asked her father for one large pepperoni pizza to share.

"Of course princess. Antonella are you sure you don't want your own?" Max asked, Ella insisted she wasn't too hungry and would rather share with Millie. "If you're sure. I think I might get a meat feast pizza, what about you Lando?"

"I'm thinking chicken and sweetcorn, definitely." He had decided a while ago, and so Max went up to the bar to order and pay. "Food will be out soon. So princess, how was your day?" Max asked his daughter, while Millie explained her favourite parts of the day Lando started a conversation with Ella.

"So Ella, pineapple on pizza, yes or no?" Lando asked, Ella laughed at the odd - although interesting - question. "Absolutely not! Fruit doesn't belong on pizza." Ella stated, Lando agreed wholeheartedly. "You know Max likes pineapple on pizza," Lando gestured towards his friends seated next to him.

"Really! Ahh I'm disappointed, my opinion has changed slightly," Ella joked, Max had overheard, and asked what the pair were talking about. "Pineapple on pizza, yes or no?" Lando repeated the question, Max nodded immediately and defended his opinion. "It's really not as bad as everyone makes it out to be!"