Chap. 2 ~°Pony x Zizzy°~

Zizzy's POV:

  Me and Mimi were at the library today, Mimi said that a new series of her book came out not too long ago, I didn't want to come at first, but then I remember that I wanted to lend a book about Shakespeare, and so here we are at the library.

We were greeted by Mr. Badgy and also Bunny's aunt once we entered the library, me and Mimi split up from each other since the books we wanted to lend is on different isle.

I have been looking around some of the books, "Romeo and Juliet... King Lear... Hamlet... Aha there it is, The Tempest" I said, one I wanted to grab the book another hand was about to reach it.

I looked on who the hand belong to, and it's Pony's hand "Oh, Pony, hi, how are you?" I asked him he then looked at me and smile.

"Hi Ziz, I'm fine, what are you doing here?" He asked.

Pony's POV:

"Hi Ziz, I'm fine, what are you doing here?" I asked, since I don't get to see her more often after the incident back then, she smiles softly.

"I was about to read this book, but seems like that's the last copy, because I couldn't find anymore copy's of it" she said, I felt kinda bad, she wanted to read it but couldn't find anymore copy's of it.

I thought for a moment and then realized, "Hey there's no need to be sad, why don't we read it? Together?" I asked she looked stunned and blush.

"I'm not sad! I don't mind of you takethe book, I can still find other books that I can read" she said and I chuckled, she's adorable, "C'mon Ziz, from your expression, I can see you wanted to read this book."

She was still blushing a little and at the end she looked at me and nodded while smiling softly, "Thanks... I really appreciate that..."

I shook my head "No, it's okay, I'll go find us a place to sit and read this book together, and for now, why don't you stroll around? Maybe there are other books you want to read" I suggest, she nodded and went to another isle.

No One's POV:

After a couple of minutes, Zizzy was back with a different book in her hand, Pony smiles and gesture her to sit beside him.

Zizzy blush a little and sit beside him, he smiles and hold her cheek, "You know... You're beautiful..." He said and kissed her other cheek.

Zizzy blush and look down "I... Um... Thank you..." She said feeling embarrassed, and Pony smiles, "So... Come here, closer to me, so we can read the book together."

Zizzy smiles and nodded, she got closer to him and lean her head on his shoulder, Pony turned a little red but he ignored it, he didn't mind if Zizzy feel comfortable leaning on his shoulder.

He opened the book and both of them started to read together.

After about a couple of hours

Once Pony was reading the last sentence of the book, he realizes that Zizzy was sleeping, he smiles and put the book down on the table, he picked Zizzy up bridal style and started to leave the library.

While Pony was walking out he saw Mimi having a smug on her face after seeing Pony carrying Zizzy like that.

Pony sighs and rolled his eyes and continue walking.

After about 2 minutes

Pony placed Zizzy on the back seat on the car slowly, so she wouldn't wake up.

He went to the driver's seat and started the engine and drive to go to Zizzy's house to drop her there.

Word count: 619