The Long Journey and the Jungle Kingdom

Start from the beginning

Bowser: Her heart-shaped bangs. The way she floats in the breeze. Her immovable tiara. Once she sees this star, oh-ho-ho-ho, Wedding bells!

Koopa Troopa 4: What if she says no? *Gets
burned by Bowser and becomes a dry-bones*

Bowser: THEN I'LL WILL POWER UP WITH THIS STAR AND DESTROY THE MUSHROOMKINGDOM!! *The army cheers for his idea if the princess says no and the music continues to play* Prepare yourselves for the best wedding ever

KINGDOM!! *The army cheers for his idea if the princess says no and the music continues to play* Prepare yourselves for the best wedding ever. IT'S GONNA ROCK!

In the other area of the Dark Lands, Luigi has been captured by a group of shy guys having been tied up as he gets into an air balloon. As they got into the air balloon and flew off, Luigi looked at the fortress and started to have a flashback of a fortress being built by him as a baby. Just as he was finishing it, a blonde kid took a small flag from him, make raspberry noises, and kicks his fortress causing Luigi to fall and the kid laughed at him until a baby version of Mario and Y/N came by and kick the bully to the ground as Y/N grabbed the flag from the kid's hand and gave it back to Luigi.

A/N: Pretend your standing next to Luigi and you'll still have your outfit colors like your adult form is.

The blonde bully gets up and run away from them as Mario and Y/N both smiles at Luigi as he smiled back. We get back to the present as Luigi looks toward to where he is going.

Meanwhile at the Mushroom Kingdom, horns begin to play a fanfare as Mario, Princess Peach, and Y/N exit the castle to a crowd of Toads who are cheering for them.

Mario: *Gasps*

Y/N: Wow...

Princess Peach: They're all counting on us. No pressure.

They all pass through the crowd, who gives Mario and Y/N curious looks.

Toads: *Cheering*

Mario: *Chuckled nervously*

As they were passing through the crowd, they all stand next to the Warp Pipe as Princess Peach gives an announcement for the Toads.

Princess Peach: "My Toads! Our days of terror are almost over! With the help of the Kong army, we will stop--"