𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙹𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚈

Start from the beginning

"My day just couldn't get any worse." Said the voice in more frustration that it was already in.

*𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒅𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚.*

"Oh my God. It's you, YOU ruined my dress twice today." Akruti proclaimed angrily.

"I mean, you can just go and wear a new one. It's not that big of a deal." Varun shrugs away the problem.

"How can you be so rude? You've ruined my dress, and you're telling me it's not that big of a deal? What kind of person are you? Stupid idiot." Akruti walks off impatiently.

• End of Flashback •

Yeah, and that's why they hate each other so much.

*** END OF AUTHOR'S POV ***

*𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑*

"We should ask Rehan and Saanvi what type of theme or look they are going for?" Akruti suggests.

"Blue." Varun blurts out.

"How are you so confident that is the theme that they are going for?" Akruti questions.

"I don't, I know for a fact that Rehan likes the colour blue, so it's likely he'll choose that. I mean, come on, who needs a theme it's not a fashion contest. Is it now?" Varun laughs.

"I mean, then you just don't need decor, do you stupid idiot?" Akruti angrily speaks.

*𝑨𝒔 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓*

"Let go of my hand, Varun! It's hurting." Akruti winces.

"Not so strong. Are you now? Don't you dare speak to me in that tone. I don't know who the heck you think you are." Varun sharply speaks.

*𝑯𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏*

"Ouch." Akruti winces, Varun immediately turns around and walks towards her again.

"Let me see it." He says with a concerned look on his face.

"First, you hurt me, and now you want to see the extent of hurt you've caused, no thanks, I don't need your help." Akruti pulls away her wrist and walks out of the shop, Varun follows.

"Oh, stop it, Akruti, it doesn't hurt that much. Stop being a baby about it." Varun says.

"You wouldn't know Varun. You're not the one hurting." Akruti turns around with tears running down her face.

"Hey, hey, stop. I'm genuinely concerned now. Are you okay? I'm sorry." Varun apologises sincerely for his actions.

"Does it look like I would be okay?" Akruti questions.

"No." Varun responds.

*𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓, 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈*

"I'm really sorry, I let my anger take over. I shouldn't have done that." Varun continues to apologise.

"I guess it's okay." Akruti responds.

"Let's go back to the car, I have a first aid kit in there, and we can also call Rehan and Saanvi bhabhi up to see what theme they want for their wedding and other events?" Varun suggests.

*𝑽𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒌𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note-

Hey there 👋🏼,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did, please leave a like and comment on the chapter! I would really appreciate any suggestions/improvements.

See you in the next chapter!
- Author Ahmeli 🤍