"Husband?"

"Yes. We are married. His name is Arjun Simha Rayudu. And my name is Indhu Kumari Devi"

"Where did your story happen?"

"Hyderabad"

"Oh... My uncle is there and I visit Hyderabad ever year" Lavanya said.

"Is it?"

"Yes... which year your love story happened?"

"It started in 1995, ended in 1996"

"How it ended?"

"We were burnt alive on our first night. We became ashes together," Khushi choked.

"Have you gone to Hyderabad in this birth?" Lavanya changed the topic.

"No... I won't go there. HE will kill us again if he gets to know WE took REBIRTH again"

"US? Whom you are talking about?"

"I and Arnav"

"Arnav? Which Arnav?"

"Our Senior Programmer Arnav"

"Whaaaat?" Lavanya was shocked.

"Yes, he is Arjun in the previous birth. I joined this company only for him"

Lavanya was staring at her unbelievably.

"But, I'm on the second floor and he is at first..." Khushi said disappointedly.

Lavanya didn't know whether she should believe Khushi or not. At the same time, she could not leave it. She thought for a while and excused herself from Khushi. She came a little aloof and dialed her cousin, her uncle's daughter who was in Hyderabad.

"Hi, Lavi..."

"Hi, Ooha..."

"How are you?"

"I'm fine... listen, I want you to do something very urgent"

"What do you want?"

"Do you remember, there is a photo in your old album in which my mother and your father posing in Birla Mandhir?"

"Yeah... I do..."

"Capture the photo on your mobile and send it to me immediately"

"But why?"

"I will tell you later"

"Ok..."

"Quick" Lavanya disconnected the call.

She waited for the photo. She saw the message. She opened it and smiled. She came to Khushi.

"Khushi, look at this photo..."

She didn't show the old photo but the NEW photo of Hyderabad Birla Mandhir.

"We captured the photo when we went to Hyderabad last year. She is my cousin Ooha" Lavanya said observing her expression.

Khushi smiled.

"I like actress Ooha very much. She looks chubby. I liked her movie Aame. Her pair with Srikanth looks good"

Lavanya was stunned. Ooha was an actress who acted in the Nineties. She got settled down marrying actor Srikanth. 2K kids rarely knew about her and people who belonged to other states could not know about her but Khushi talked about her.

"My uncle was Ooha's fan. That's why he named my cousin Ooha" Lavanya smiled.

"Really?" Khushi chuckled and again looked at the photo.