I felt my cheeks steering because of my dirty thoughts. I shake my head, shooing the erotic images in my head.

"I like hotdogs, but yours is my favorite." My intrusive thoughts won, which made him choke his own food.

I bit my bottom lip upon seeing his reaction. Napainom ulit siya sa inumin niya saka namumulang napailing. He rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at me in embarrassment.

"You're too bold," he stated.

"Nah, I'm into Italian," I retort.

He met my gaze and smiled softly.

"I'm Half Italian," he stated a fact.

I grinned and lean to pinched his cheek. "Oh. Ecco perché sei delizioso!"

He bit his bottom lip and immediately looked away, blushing. Natawa ako saka sinundot ang pisngi niya kaya tumingin ulit siya sa akin.

"You know what? I really thought you would have jerked off before." He suddenly coughed in embarrassment. I looked at him and witnessed his face get even redder. "But you obviously haven't. I understand that you're a virgin. But some virgins do masturbate, you know?"

He immediately looked at me with wide eyes and shook his head repeatedly. My jaw dropped in astonishment.

"You didn't try to touch or pleasured yourself? Even once?" Manghang tanong ko sa kanya.

Croisx glances at the floor, avoiding my gaze. "I-I don't. . ." He croaked, wanted to say more, but he brushed it away.

His face went bright red, and I could tell he felt uncomfortable with our topic.

"It's okay. You don't have to explain."

He instantly looked at me. I tapped his hand that was resting on his lap and smiled. His eyes were so calm that I could sleep comfortably in them.

"I'm not going to judge you, Croisx. Masturbation is normal. Even girls do it when they want to. It's totally normal. Don't be afraid to show the real you. I like how innocent you are. I'd never judge you for being less educated about sex, okay?" I guaranteed.

I hate it when people judge girls for things they don't mind, yet they're praising boys for doing it. For example, masturbation or being educated about sex. If a woman masturbates, some people think girls who masturbate is a slut or loose. This kind of conception from stupid people irked me.

They make women feel dirty and ashamed for masturbating even if it was normal. I fucking hated it. It was so normalised for boys but never for girls.

"Really? Women does it too?" He asked in pure curiosity.

I nodded. "Yes. And it's totally healthy and normal." I clarify with a smile on my face.

Nawala ang ngiti sa labi ko nang hawakan niya ang palapulsuhan ko at hinatak ako palapit. Tumama tuloy ang pisngi ko sa dibdib niya. He immediatelty locked his arms around my waist.

"Do you hear that?" mahinang tanong niya.

Rinig na rinig ko ang mabilis na pagtibok ng puso niya. Napalayo kaagad ako sa kanya at napaurong mula sa pagkakaupo. The atmosphere between us abruptly became gauche.

"M-May sakit ka na 'ata, eh!" I coughed and looked away.

I saw him shook his head. "No, babe." he retorts. "But you make my dopamine levels go all silly."

Three days had passed since the burning confrontation between me and Croisx. My relationship with him is still ongoing. It's been a month since we became 'in a relationship'.