Snake eyes

His name Izuku Midoriya

His name Izuku Midoriya. His quirk Toxokinesis which he got when he was no more than seven. But by then it was too late the effects of his previous Quirkless status were already embedded into others. He was stationed at the bottom of the food chain and nothing anyone could do could change that. He even no longer wished to be a hero seeing as he had found something else that suited his taste though that didn't mean he wasn't still doing his analysis anymore.

"Brat get down here! Your mother's on the phone!" Izuku flinched from the brutish voice as well as the spark he received from his newest project. "Y-Yes Sir!" He put down his tools wiping his hands while making himself looking somewhat presentable making sure his shirt covered all his bruises just in case. He then made his way downstairs where his father stood on the home phone holding it so tightly Izuku could see the veins bulging from his skin. He held out his hands as the man he once called father slammed the phone into his hands with a bit of a sting. He looked at the phone taking it off hold before started speaking.

"Hi Izuku dear! How are you?" She asked as she walked from her bathroom to her room the shower water still running her hair wrapped neatly into a towel as to not let it drip. "I am fine mommy. How's America?" He asked toying with the phone cord. "It's good..." Her voice went silent before she let out a cough "Lots of sights." She said staring at the naked man in front of her. "That so cool mommy. Daddy took me to the fair the other day we had so much fun." Izuku watching as his father nodded in approval with the lie. "Oh that's-mhmm-that's great sweetie now how's s-school?" She's asked trying her hardest as to not moan over the phone. "Good me and Katsuki worked on a project and got first place. Daddy even bought me a new figure afterwards." Hisashi smirked deviously.

His son could lie his ass off for his mother. That's when the knock on the door interrupted his train of thought and focus. As Izuku kept his mother bust with his lies he went to see who it was. Opening revealing his mistress and her cousin who she seemed to bring over everytime. Izuku shivered seeing the girl almost losing his words. "Yeah that's all great sweetie I am glad you're having fun with your father. But mommy's gotta go now. I have some... Business to take care of." He nodded though she couldn't tell. "Yes mommy talk to you soon." With that the line was disconnected and he was meet face to face with the girl. She was only 15 but she seemed to enjoy hanging out with Izuku who had barely turned ten.

Well that's what everyone thought but it was far from the truth since he had turned ten he had became her pet of some sorts. She would use him in anyway she pleased. Plus it wasn't like he could tell anyone and they would do anything. "Katie stay here me and Hisashi are going out for lunch we'll be back later." Katie smiled with a nod as she entered the home while the both of them left. As soon as she finished locking the door making Izuku jump. He was skittish just being in the same room as her so being left alone was bringing fear directly from his core. "Aww my poor little Izuku. Why are you crying? I haven't even done anything and you're already letting those sweet tears flow."

Her hand gripped his face harshly as she licked the tears that feel from Izuku's eyes. "Don't worry this won't hurt one bit~" she said as her hand traveled down carefully feeling his body. She licked her lips before pulling him by his face to his room. Once the door was closed it was silent for a while before a struggle could be heard from the other side before Izuku's pleas and screams erupted. Then silence once then ensued. For a while before her moans could be heard alongside Izuku's sobbing. It went on for hours off and on by the end Izuku wasn't even resisting his eyes dull only releasing tears from the painful strikes she landed in order to receive his tears. Once she had felt satisfied she got up the white creamy substance leaking out of her as she made her way to the bathroom.