Really Weird Things

Start from the beginning

Edric: What?

Three flabbergasted eyes swerve at her as she lifts a small paper with a grin, its content visible for all to see.

Entry 2435

Dear Diary,

—da's a fool! — given such a perverted garment, to whom will it fit!? Those strings won't even go halfway through my waist! And what scandalous—-! A string for modesty? Shameful! And what a corset it was! —- thin fabric, she might as well parade my private area!

Amity chokes up, like eating a lemon without noticing it, indescribable thoughts hanging on her head.

Amity: She?! Who's she!?

Emira: ... Of all the things I wanted to discover, this is not one of them.

Emira said, turning green herself. Edric added his pint to their horror.

Edric: ... I heard there's a witch hunter in the human realm, is it possible to hand over my brain so I can forget this trauma....

Madelene snickered. It is the same as the parents knowing their children do dirty things, the children might even be more traumatized that they come from two people doing the devil's tango.

They all visibly froze as they heard a booming voice outside the dilapidated attic window. Their horror interrupted, replaced by an overwhelming sense of threat.

???: I cannot believe that the factory was destroyed! This will set our products back months!

???: I'm sure we'll be able to rebuild.

???: Rebuilding is not my current concern. It's getting our products out by the due date!

Emira: They're back!

Goosebumps trail down her body in horror, but Amity acts faster, urging them with a whisper hiss.

Amity: Quick, grab what you can and book it!

Edric: Give it to me.

The four siblings grab the documents and photos stuffing them down the box pulled by Edric. They heard the front door slam open and close following the irate voices of their mother and the indifferent voice of their father.

Emira: You two go downstairs. Ed, I need you to cover Maddy. Maddy, you head to our room with Ed and hide in the closet. We're going back to school after I hide this.

Madelene: What about you two?

Amity: I need to seal the door on our way back.

Emira: Hurry up guys, someone might see us!

The two decided to put their trust in their siblings. With a nod, they quickly but quietly go down the attic. Edric pulls Madelene to their room, snapping his fingers before their silhouette turns invisible. Tiptoeing out the hallway, they open the door silently as Amity and Emira slide out the attic with notes and albums.

Madelene entered the room of the twins and went straight to the first closed door that she could find.

She went back out faster than she entered, face frozen with a gagging expression.

She ogle Edric who didn't bother hiding, knowing he can turn invisible if he wanted in grievance. She hissed.

Madelene: Shit, Edric. That room stinks so bad! And why does it have framed speedos in there?!

Edric: Keep it down! And how dare you, that's my closet! It's none'ya business!

He clapped back, whisper yelling before he snapped his fingers twice, opening the closet next to the stinky room with his magic and shoving Madelene inside.