School Day Frights

Half of the author here, Raven

Sorry 'bout the really long wait for this chapter. Life be throwing curve balls this month.

Other Half of the author here, MT.

Just so everyone is aware, Raven and I do different stuff and our schedules don't meet most of the time. We have different ideas, different writing styles and roads for the story and sometimes we hit a blockage that we need time to think through before communicating like gung-hos again. Unfortunately, I fought with a jackfruit and lost. Horribly. Don't ask why. Anyway, just to smother doubts, while I'm inactive, Raven's still alive and kicking, so the story will continue as is. Perks of two writers.

For now, I'm gallivanting in my promised land and catching fish with my bare hands and smoking the ass off the mosquitos while Raven do their thing with their work. Who knows, maybe in a couple of weeks I'll return to civilization. Hope this brings light to the whole waiting thing. Electricity's not available here as well, so my time writing is short and far in between. But whaddya know, we serve even if it's late. Enjoy the long chap.

The other half here again, Raven.

Forewarning PG+13 language and some content and I don't really have another message here as y'all already know my sitch.

.

.

.

I know, a question for y'all. What other stories are you guys interested in?

(Next life as a villainess..... mwehehe... yuri..) -M.T

Awkward is not the right word.

I am surprised, but no more than the sister I thought didn't know.

More like unprepared, is Amity's expression at the moment. With a dash of... anger? Oh crikey. I would have said more, or even console that we talk in private instead of now, but her expression stops me otherwise. She's not ready emotionally, and neither am I. I saw different expressions passing through in minutes and couldn't help but take that opportunity to hop over a fence and hide. I still have a Luz problem to clean up to, and it's not even evening.

So, like a coward, I asked that Amity and I talked at different times and in a different place. Having Luz there, while more of a family than most, is still pretty uncomfortable for an audience to open wounds and memories. Sure, I did tell her things that I remember, of siblings I had and suspicions of my land on Earth. While I trust Luz on that... she can be... well, she can be quite a blabbermouth at times. And I don't want me and Amity's talk to be heard by anyone but us, or even hear it from someone, in a joking or consoling manner.

Even with the oath of no secrets from Luz and I... is it really a plausible thing to have? A person has a side of them that not even themselves would like to voice out to the world.

And I guess, Amity did too, blatantly expelling the magic she bound us with and told me she needs to tell Edric and Emira anyway. She looked at me the same way I looked at her. It was heartwarming, the empathy.

Sisters alright.

After all the fiasco, Amity reluctantly backed away, as if she did not do us favor in the first place.

Luz: Maddy?

Madelene: Hm?

Luz: Shouldn't you go to her?

I paused, pursing my lips.

Madelene: ... I don't know how to start. We're not even...

Again, I stopped. The wind shifts my sails quite heavily. Another situation rises, with the current problem still unfix. Feeling a warm hand grasping mine, I looked at Luz, smiling.