Page 55 | A New Morning

Start from the beginning

Why her...? Because I heard it from that guy. They both knew each other.

And I hate it, so much. I wanted to crush his throat and gauge his eyes, tear his limbs apart, and blast him with Kurama's Tailed Beast Bomb for good.

I do not know who to trust in SHIELD at this point...

________

A single day went by and we six handed Katsuki Bakugo to the police for proper keeping. That night he was pissed, annoyed that the whole rescue operation was planned by me. Surprisingly, the next day, his expression changed, and merely muttered under his breath, turning away with a grunt, before it turned in complete silence as the police took him away.

It seems that he was lucky that we saved him and angry as well...

Not a single soul spoke inside our house as my Mom didn't even come along with me. She left, with a lot of negative emotions that can be seen hanging on her face.

Kurama and I had a heart-to-heart talk the whole night, he gave me advice and warning about my new profound form. The Kurama Chakra Cloak, which is the third-most powerful form he had in his arsenal. Kurama told me that this was commonly used by Naruto during the 4th Great Ninja War and his time as the 7th Hokage. In short– a powerful one indeed...

I guess don't criticize the form at first glance, eh?

For Jiro, however. I was confused and shocked when I learned that she was completely fine when she was abducted by Zero's villainous group. No cuts, bruises, or even blood can be seen on her clothes, which baffles me. What did Zero and his goons do to her? Why is she completely unharmed? She even told me that she DOES NOT remember anything after they took her. What the fuck happened?

This doesn't make any sense at all... And I'm completely suspicious.

_______

Another day has passed...

Mom is not home.

I was lying on the bed, when I heard my vibrating phone from the small table, shivering, as it nearly fell. Only for my quick hand to catch it.

Still with my dry voice and groggy eyes, I tried my best to read the message on the lock screen.

Wake up, Y/N.

Me and your Toshinori-sensei will visit your classmate's residences. Best of you to come with us as their class representative.

Urgent.

I will tell you the details as soon as we get there first.

–Aizawa-sensei.

My body shot straight like my soul was doused by cold water, widened my eyes as I read the message once more to confirm it as I skimmed it.

"What the fu-" My words were cut off by a knock from the front door downstairs. I ran to the window and peered out. There I saw All Might and Aizawa-sensei both in their white polo and necktie formal combo.

*knock knock...!*

I guess that message was too advanced for me to receive, huh?

________

"A... what now?!" I bellowed as I not-so-rudely asked my teacher to repeat what he just said.

Aizawa-sensei sighed. "U.A. and Principal Nexu spearheaded the idea to bring all 1-A together into the compound, to create a dorm that you will all share until the end of your school year." He explains again.