1 - PRO LOUGE

chap 1; The Grand Curse of Giuhehe

      As Mirella woke up in a crisp autumn morning, she went downstairs to get herself some  bubble tea, in her magic bubble tea maker.
    Her younger sister, Sophie, is in the living room watching, 10 ways to break your dogs spine.
     As for her middle sister, Giuli, she's nowhere to be found. Last night, the three Lossos had a massive fight which resulted in Giuli storming out.
      Mirella was enjoying her strawberry boba, trying not to think about what happened last night, when she gets a sudden call. She reaches for her phone to see whom it may be, REMY RATATOUILLE COUNCIL. This is a groupchat with Mirellas bffs, Libertits, ugly Julia, amazing, hot, perfect Gabi, and her BFF Jolie.
      Julia and Gabi are on the call so she goes and picks it up

Gabbay: Told you she would pick up, Mirella always come through 😌
Mirella: ... Wanna play roblox?
Julia: OFC
Gabbay: ALWAYS

      They play flee the facility for the next 7hours, with the occasional lunch, and bathroom breaks.
        Meanwhile, Giuli walks through the damp woods of ecc, far, far away from her home. Legend says that buried  in the ECC forest, there is a magic gem with two powerful witches locked inside, the stargirls. This myth also states, that once one rubs that gem, the witches will grant you their powers and make you the most powerful of them all. With thag you'll also get the mirror of ENJOYMENT for 1.99.
         As she hunts for the gem, as innocent Mirella is killing her friend, in the game ofc, Giuli finally finds it and unlocks the stargirls.

Mafe: Boo bitch!
Giuli: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
Manu: Põe aquela roupa e o batom, entra no carro...
Mafe: AMIGA AUMENTA O SOM!!!!!!
Giuli: Am I interrupting something?
Mafe: Yes you are, anyways, what do you want?
Giuli: My power... da fak?
Manu: Ofc, bibidibobidiboo our power is granted to you

  As a massive beam of light shines in the middle of the ECC forest, Giuli became the most powerful which out there, turning herself into Giuhehe.

  She cursed everyone who was related to Mirella, and sent everyone to her own world, her magic fictional world, Barbie land 😜. What she didn't know is that her spell... malfunctioned to say the least. Instead of Mirella becoming a prisoner, she became, nerd girl by the morning, fairy godmother by noon, anime girl by rage, princess by night, and ladybug by later night. 

  Now what will happen in barbie land, and how will Mirella fix the world? Find out in the later chapters.