🤖

Bonjour 👨‍🎨

This OC is from the Percy Jackson universe created by Rick Riordan aka Uncle Rick💅

Mini Rant:
The movies were nothing like the books, it was as if it was a whole different storyline with completely different characters. They couldn't even get the small details right either. 17-20 y/o actors and actresses to play 12 y/o characters. They didn't even give Annabeth her princess curls and gray eyes, was it that difficult to curl hair and wear contacts? If she was allergic to contacts then they could've edited it in like they edited in the monsters. Don't even get me started on Riptide. HOW DO YOU SCREW UP A PEN?

anyways 😃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Neos Catalin Sarafin
Age: 15
Sexuality: Demiromantic and demisexual (puns :D)
Gender Orientation: He/him
Appearance: Freckles, raven coloured medium length curly hair that is thrown up into a half-up half-down style, sun-kissed olive skin, light blue/gray eyes, defined cheekbones, and a defined jawline (Aphrodite was quite fond of his mother and he inherited a lot of her looks plus I'm convinced all demigods look fine- *cough Hazel*)

Backstory:
A demigod who lives in Romania and his father is Hypnos, his mother was diagnosed with dementia surprisingly young and forgot about his godlike heritage so she never told him. He tries his best to go to school and take care of his mother until when he was finished at his shift of his job being a part time waiter. Walking home in the dark a monster attacked him thinking he was alone, luckily a satyr who concealed themselves well was tailing Neos trying to determine if he was of olympian descent and helped him out when it attacked. The satyr (Tristan) was pushed to the ground by the hellhound though, dropping his twin daggers. Right before he could take out his pan flute Neos picked up one of the daggers and stabbed the oversized dog in a rush of adrenaline right in its head, turning the beast to dust. After that he doesn't know what to do. He's invited to Camp Half-Blood but is torn because he still needs to take care of his mother. He decided to get in contact of his aunt who got into a fight with her sister years ago to see if he could mend their bond and have her take care of his mother. It had been about the situation she got herself into by having a child with a god. Neos finally gets ahold of her, and convinces her to do it. Now he's thriving as much as a demigod can at camp while keeping close touch with his mother and aunt.