chapter 2

I woke up to a loud ass noise coming from downstairs, I grabbed my knife and slowly walked out of my room towards the basement
I don't see boscha...

It's not like I killed her I just tortured her but it wasn't enough for her to bleed out, and she was here when I left her. I hear a thud and the basement door shut, I ran to open it but I was locked.
"HAHA FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU DIE IN THERE BECAUSE TOU HAVE NO ONE TO COME GET YOU AND YOU CANT EVEN CALL THE POLICE BECAUSE IM THE VICTIM"

this fucking hoe.

I rummaged thru my tools trying to find a hammer or something to knock the door down but I found nothing. I sat down and pulled out my phone, scrolling thru my contacts

Lucia noceda❤️

I don't remember putting a red heart next to her name.. or having her on my phone at all..
Who fucking cares I need to get out of this stank ass basement, I ringed luz.

rin-
"hey Amelia!"
of course she answered so quickly
"hello Lucia, can you come to my house and help me with something? I got locked in my basement." I heard an obnoxiously loud laugh on the other side of the call "yeah I'm omw" she snorted. this bitch.

noceda unlocked the door and before she could even fully open it I ran out and closed the door and double locked it. "pee-yoo it stinks in there" noceda held her nose "yeah whatever thanks I guess, you can leave now" I said trying to shoo her away.

"Well I'm here now to might as well hang out" she walked up to me getting closer and pinning me against the wall, the tension was making my legs shake.

"lucia get a fucking grip"

I shoved her away and grabbed her by the hand dragging her out of the house. "heyy where we going ?" She said nearly falling while walking down the door step. " you wanted to hang out ? We can go to subway, I'm starving anyway" (a/n I just really want subway rn)

we walked inside and I ordered my usual cheese bread, tuna , American cheese, lettuce and mayonnaise combo. Lucia insisted on paying, what a gentlemen, I rolled my eyes with a smile.

after we ate we went to the park and walked around talking about dumb stuff, well, she mostly did the talking and I just listened.

~time skip~

Lucia basically dragged my back to her house, I went because I have my pocket knife with me incase she tried to murder me.

She opened the door for me, "sooo this is my house!  nobody is home right now tho, I think luz is staying over at her friends house and my mom is on a honeymoon with her wife, eda."

She closed the door behind her and dragged me up stairs to her room and patted down on her bed to get me to sit next to her, I did so.

"so are you like straight ?" why would she ask me that, shit what do I say..
"Uh no I'm a lesbian, but I haven't dated anyone at all, let alone had my first kiss or even had sex." I don't know why I said that, that was WAY too much information I should've never came here.

"I could change that" Lucia stared at me with her milk chocolate eyes and but her hand on my thigh.

I gave in .

I placed my hand on her sharp ass jawline and pulled her lips closer to mine, she closed the gap between our lips and slipped her tongue in my mouth, her hand moved from my thigh to my shirt and she pulled it off along with my bra.

She left hickeys all over my tits and stomach sucking on my nipples, she eyed down my pants looked back at me as if she was asking for consent, I nodded. 
She slipped them off  and left more hickeys on my inner thighs all the way until she met my underwear and slipped them off.

she started sucking on my clit and I couldn't help but moan her name, she smirked knowing she made my legs shake, also that she's fucking the virgin out of me.

she rapidly fingered me and stuck her tongue inside of me I was screaming her name and she was fucking me harder and harder.

we both lay naked on her bed, she turned to me and smirked "so how was your first time having sex ?"   how was I gonna answer that 'oh amazing'  because it WAS amazing ?!

"omg shut up Lucia" I climbed on top of her making out with her until we got tired and fell asleep .

~time skip~

I woke up to nobody laying next to me , and a stank ass smell

"FUCK"

"IT WAS ALL A FUCKING DREAM?"

I stood up from the nasty basement floor and my phone was cracked, my head was bleeding, the door was unlocked and boscha wasn't here.

motherfucker.
I ran to that 3 eye looking ass bitch house and climbed that window the same way I did before

or like I thought I did before.

I fell and splatted on the floor, my life flashed before my eyes, I woke up in the hospital with boscha on my right

"Amity! You woke up! Are you okay ?" Boscha took up taking my hand in hers

what
the
fuck

Her fingers I ripped off were intact, she had no bruising from the fight, and she was THERE by my SIDE... SHE FUCKING HATES ME??

"what are you doing here? how did I get here ? what happened?" I acted dumb to get answers from her, I hear a voice to my left, I turned my head

"Amelia are you okay?" my sister grabs my other hand caressing it, making burst into tears.

"Amity you died 4 years ago"