somethign

"what are you doing?"

"getting comfy."

dream soon fell on top of george.

"Ow-"

"want me to kiss it to make it better?"

"no."

"to bad"

he lifted my shirt and kissed my stomach i buried my face into my hands to hide my red face.

"clayuhhhh"

"whataaaa"

"stop! you idiot."

"fine"

"lets go to sleep... its late.. and we have school in a few hours."

"okay!"

"why are you so excited?-"

dream jumped right beside me and hugged my waist, i turned over to face him and we made eye contact.

i kissed him on his forehead and closed my eyes to go to sleep.

"goodnight george.."

Morning time!
time skip to school to

me and Dream walked inside together and we seen karl and nick holding hands

"what happened with yall?"

"something.. and why did you and clay go up to his room right when you got there-"

"nothing. nothing happened!"

"something did happen george. me and him are together now."

"I CALLED IT!"

"karl, What?!"

"me and nick both called it!!"

"its always enemies to lovers!!"

"okay karl-"

me, dream, and nick split up from karl since we have gym first. karl heads to his class and we head to ours.

we all get in the locker rooms and soon change. after we changed we all left the locker rooms.

i went over to a wall to sit down and a boy named alex came up to me.

nick and Dream were talking so i figured i would talk to alex.

"hey alex!"

"hi george! dream tell me a lot about you!"

"aww"

"friends?"

"friends!"

me and alex started talking to get to know each other and i have lears a lot about him.

me and alex heard some girl call Dreams names so our heads both snapped.

it was that girl from his party.

i started to stand up but alex held me down.

"george.. dont.."

i look back at dream to see him holding her by the waist and my eyes widened.

alex soon let go of me and i ran to the locker room.

"George!"

alex came running after me to as i busted through the door. there was another door in the locker rooms leading to the hallway

i ran out the door and ran out the school doors. i ran into the woods and sat behind a tree hoping no one would find me.

alex soon came around the tree and he told me that hes sorry for what happened.

he sat with me for hours in that spot. i guess we sat there for 6 hours becuase school finished and we heard everyone leaving.

"i didnt wven know weve been here for six hours.."

"i know wow.. well lets get you to a house george"

i got up with alex and we started our walk home. alex said i could get my stuff and stay with him if i wanted to but i just decided to go to his house.

i got to dreams house and opened the door. i found his sitting on the couch looking dead at me when i walked in.

"where did you go."

"somewhere. with someone."

"who."

"why do you want to know. go hangout with your girlfriend."

i started walking to go upstairs yo get me shit when i got pushed against a wall.

"george. call her my fucking girlfriend one more time i swear to god-"

"your. fucking. girlfriend."

"shes not my damn girlfriend."

"then why was your arms around her waist huh?!"

"She put my hands there!"

"bullshit."

"no. its not bullshit. your fucking bullshit for believing thats my fucking girlfriend!?"

"just get the fuck off me."

"no."

"Dream get the fuck-"

he kissed me on the lips and moved his hands down to my waist. he pulled me closer to him and picked me up.

he walked over to the couch and sat down. i was now on his lap and us still kissing.

he kept running his hands up and down my waist.

he had a firm grip on my waist and kept squeezing.

we separated and we looked at each other.

"D-Dream.."

i hugged him tight and didnt let go. he hugged me back and we just sat there.

"im sorry george. just, never run off again.. that girl wont leave ma alone and sap tried to deal with it but he just pulled me away from her."

"its okay.."

"okay, i love you george."

"i love you to.."

dream chuckled as he heard that come iut my mouth.

Dream pov:)))

george soon fell asleep in my arms and still on my lap. i turn to lay on the couch and i was laying on my back and george was laying on top of me.

i figured he would be tired from all the running.. ever since he fainted in front of me from his dad i lost it.

and that time i went to his house with nick, he wasnt there. so we just went out and tried to find him.

i love george so much and i hate to see him this way..

i will not let that girl ruin our relationship. i am done with her, she gets pn my nerves and she was my ex.

her name is emma. she wont leave me the fuck alone and she so goddamn annoying.

when she starts talking it sound likes a fucking dog barking high pitched and wont stop, its so annoying.

as i was going on, on the stuff in my mind. george bolted up and kept darting his head around the room.

"george? whats wrong"

"m-my dad. h-he w-was he-here!"

tears started falling from his eyes and they didnt stop,

i sat up and george sat on my lap, i wrapped my arms around his waist.

"hes not here i promise, it was a bad nightmare, hes not gonna hurt you again, and i wont let him. i promise."

1,000 words🫶🏻