Chapter 3: "Destroyer Days"

It's already been a week since I turned into Fubuki and things got very weird that past week, I also got clarification from Akashi on how I ended up like this in the first place.

Akashi explained that I accidentally synchronized with the spare Fubuki class riggings I came in contact with when we were cleaning the armory thus making me capable of now using that rigging and it's the same reason why I'm stuck like this now.

The past week also became a week of me getting constantly kidnapped by Kongo and forced into very...VERY frilly dresses, so I asked Akashi for a taser which she gladly provided.

"AAAADDDMIRAAAALL"

Speaking of the devil, I can already hear her footsteps. I'm just ready to either dodge her or tase her till she lets me go.

"Let's get this over with"

I see the door swing wide open (again) just to reveal the black tea demon herself "BURNING LOOOVEEE!"

The moment she lunges at me is where I remember that my feet don't even reach the floor anymore, so instead of scooting my seat to the left as usual, I just get off my seat and duck underneath my desk and watch her fly out of the window...with my chair.

I peek my head out the window to see Kongo face first on the ground.

"FOR THE LAST TIME KONGO DON'T LUNGE AT ME OR KIDNAP ME!" I sigh, she's way too energetic for her own good

"I'll get admiral into a cute swimsuit one day!" She shouts back with determination in her eyes, I shudder, I can barely bathe myself without turning into a blushing mess and she wants me in a swimsuit?! But knowing Kongo she won't stop till she gets what she wants with me.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!" I close my window, shuddering. I may have turned into a girl but I still have my limits.

"Ah admiral can we talk?" I turned my head to see Tatsuta at the door so I welcomed her in.

"Yeah. What's up Tatsuta, anythin on your mind?" I ask as I offer her a seat on the office couch.

She sat down and began explaining what's on her mind "I am here on the behalf of me and Tenryuu chan in filing our vacation forms"

Her voice sounded scared, God what the hell did the other admirals before me have done to her to make her think that I'd punish her or something. I smile as I wave her worries off "Yeah and I'm approving them right away, you two have been working around the clock when it came to expeditions in the past and you two earned it"

She looks at me and I can see a smile form on her face "Really admiral?"

I chuckle a little "Yeah really, eat well, rest well, work well and that's what I call a good life. So yeah have fun on your time off and tell Tenryuu have fun aswell, ok?"

I can see her smile, she was so happy right now and I feel all happy and fuzzy for her "Oh and one more thing, stop addressing me by rank, we're all family here aren't we?"

The moment I said that I was pulled into a hug and like any other hug in this body my legs are basically dangling.

"You such a considerate one Shizuo, please don't change" I couldn't help but smile and pat her back as she lets me down.

As I saw her leave I wave her goodbye wishing her a great vacation. Now before I got back to my seat it got me thinking, how hard do expeditions get?

I stood there thinking for a while. . . 'If I want to help the girls in expeditions I must learn how to use my newly aquired riggings, but who am I going to ask to teach me?'

I thought about it long and hard, I don't have too much to do in the evenings and nights, who can I ask that stays up at night. . . Aha! I know the perfect person who I can ask!