"Jesus." Cecelia muttered as she walked next to them. She was the only one who hadn't owned a pair of sunglasses apparently. Well, if they went back to 2014, maybe she'd get the broken pair at the bottom of the old truck. But that probably wouldn't happen.

"So all this time you've been rich?" Sam asked him, his arms slightly out.

"I'm a Baron, Sam. My family was royalty until your friends destroyed my country." He said as they walked to the doors of the plane. They were met by a man next to the steps up to the door, who they guessed was the possible pilot or something.

"Привет, Озник." (Hello, Oeznick) Zemo greeted the bald gentleman with the black trench coat.

"Добро пожаловать, господа и леди." (Welcome, gentlemen, and lady) The man greeted back, Sam was in utter confusion when he heard the Russian. After all, he was the only one there who hadn't spoke more than 1 language.

"Старый друг." (Old friend) Zemo said before the two kissed each others cheeks. Cecelia looked at Bucky who had no expression as he stood there.

"Please," Zemo said as he walked past the man and onto the plane, having them follow him. Sam muttered something, giving a small bow. Cecelia let out a light chuckle as she followed behind him. She walked up the steps with Bucky behind her, then Zeno's friend.

They boarded the plane, seeing very nice furniture and seating. Cecelia sat next to Bucky, but across from Zemo. Bucky was across from Sam. Sam was next to Zemo and across from Bucky.

"Apologies if that's a little warm, the fridge is out. But I will see if there is some good food in the gallery." Oeznick said after the plane had taken off. He'd walked back with a glass of wine for Zemo.

"If it doesn't pass the smell test...give it to them." Zemo said in Sokivian. Cecelia looked at him, one eyebrow raised. Oeznick chuckled as Zemo nodded his head.

"Oh, it's good to have you back, sir." He said as Zemo took a sip of his wine.

"You don't know what it's like to be locked in a cell." He suddenly said as Cecelia turned her head to the window. She glanced out it as her fist clenched. Her uneven nails digging into her palms. "Oh. That's right. You do." He said, Cecelia slumped into her seat. Her shoes were untied and she noticed it. Her laces were slightly red, as was the rest of her shoes. Probably from a nosebleed or something. Only god knows what.

"Why don't you tell us about where we're going?" Sam asked him. Zemo was currently reading out of a book.

"Sorry, I was just fascinated by this. I don't know what to call it, but this part seems to be important. Who is Nakajima?" Zemo asked as he revealed Bucky's small book. His eyebrows were furrowed. Cecelia's head shot up from the window. Bucky got right up from his seat, pouncing at him like a cat. His hand went around Zeno's throat as he stared daggers at him.

Cecelia clenched the armrest as Bucky said something to him, it was a whisper, but everyone heard him.

"If you touch that again, I'll kill you." Bucky said, earning a quick nod from Zemo. He snatched it back before looking at Cecelia.

"Sit across from Sam." He said, not wanting her near him. Cecelia looked over and nodded her head. She got up and sat across from Sam, Bucky sat into the chair as he looked through the journal. Cecelia checked her pockets. Both of her small books were in there. She sighed of relief as Zemo opened his mouth to speak

"I'm sorry. I understood that list of names. People you've wronged as the Winter Soldier." Zemo said, Bucky glanced up at him. His eyes flashed off annoyance, but not anger. Just agitation.

"Don't push it." He said before looking down.

"You must do the same, Celia, I would assume?" Zemo asked, Cecelia looked over at him, hearing the use of her old name. She nodded her head as she looked at Bucky.

"I've seen that book. It was Steve's when he came out of the ice. I told him about Trouble Man. He wrote in that book. Did you hear it? What'd you think?" Sam asked Bucky. Cecelia looked over at him looking for an answer. He did listen to it, but he didn't care much for it.

"I like 40's music, so..." Bucky trailed off, Cecelia raised her eyebrows.

And 21st century pop music

"You didn't like it?" Sam asked as he gave a shocked expression. He'd sat up from his seat in absolute awe.

"I liked it." Bucky half lied. He didn't mind it, is what he should say.

"It is a masterpiece, James. Complete. Comprehensive. It captures the African-American experience." Zemo said, Sam let out a stutter before answering that. He didn't quite no what to say.

"He's out of line, but he's right. It's great. Everybody loves Marvin Gaye." Sam told Bucky.

"I like Marvin Gaye." Bucky said, Cecelia scoffed with a small smile.

"Liar."

"I like Marvin Gaye." He said louder, trying to convince them.

"Steve adored Marvin Gaye." Sam said, Cecelia nodded her head. He did love Marvin Gaye, a lot.

"You must have really looked up to Steven. But I realized something when I met him. The danger with people like him, America's Super Soldiers, is that we put them on pedestals." Zemo said to them. Cecelia's head went into her hand as her leg bounced a little bit.

"Watch your step, Zemo." Sam warned him.

"They become symbols. Icons. And then we start to forget about their flaws. From there, cities fly, innocent people die. Movements are formed, wars are fought. you remember that, right? As a young soldier sent to Germany to stop a mad icon. Do we want to live in a world full of people like the Red Skull?" Zemo asked. Nobody answered his question. Bucky had just looked over at Cecelia who was getting fidgety. Her fingers were playing with her necklace and her left leg was bouncing, like it always did when she was worried. "That's why we're going to Madripoor." Zemo finished off.

"What's up with Madripoor? You guys talk about it like it's Skull Island." Sam said as Bucky looked at her untied shoe laces. He could've grinned when he thought about tying her shoes for her, or when she first learned how.

"It's an island nation in the Indonesian archipelago. It was a pirate sanctuary back in the 1800s." Bucky educated him.

"It's kept its lawless ways. But we cannot exactly walk in as ourselves." Zemo told him, Cecelia's eyes glanced up at him.

"Celia, James, you will have to become someone you claim is gone."

No