I start to feel myself convulse with pleasure as my eyes roll to the back of my head. I lift my hips causing her to hit a spot and I moan loudly. "Shit." I accidentally tear my face away from Vera's hand and look down. I was so lost in pleasure I didn't even realize til I looked back at her.

In this moment everyone had stopped what there were doing. I felt eyes on me as I looked to Vera who looked pissed. Shit. "I didn't-" I quickly speak but Reina covers my mouth. "Don't." She warns me because if I didn't speak and give an excuse it would be worse.

Vera leans down to the left side of my ear and speaks, "you have thirty seconds to go into the room and strip, in present position." She whispers. I freeze as she tells me, I knew my times started as soon as she was done with her sentence.

I jolted up from my seat and bolted to the playroom. I open the door quickly and shut it behind me. I hastily take off my shirt and my socks. I take off my panties and tie my hair up. I put the clothes in the hamper and get onto the floor spreading my thighs, with my palms upwards, head low. My heart was pounding because the moment I lowered my head the door opened.

I almost got caught. The reason for my hastiness was because if I didn't I'd have marks all over my body how I did the last time when I thought she was fucking with me. I see her feet infront of me.

I feel a hand placed on my shoulder. One in my hair and another on my thigh.

One had a soft touch the other not so much. My head was yanked back. "Fuck." I grit as my neck bends backwards meeting Vera's playful but intense eyes. "Good job." She says as a smile forms on her face.

I smile back "thank you"

I feel a grasp on my neck but I don't look down. As instructed not to the last time. She clit gets swatted and I jump. I immediately knew it was Jalen. I feel something plunge into me and I gasp loudly screaming. "SHIT" I yell as my eyes fill with tears. I immediately look down and see the biggest strap I've ever seen.

It was burning and stretching me out. I start to shake. "Wait! Wait no. I- I can't it hurts!" I grip jalens waist forcing her to stop. "Please stop!" I say pushing her back a little.

She immediately stops and everyone's hands leave my body in an instant. I crawl over to Maeve and lay in her lap. I feel her arms wrap around me. I'm lifted and put on the bed as they all watch over me. I cover my breasts and close my legs. "You don't have to hide yourself from us baby." I hear Reina speak. My eyes flutter and I look to her. "I know." I reply softly.

"Do you want to continue?" I hear Jalen say.

"Yes. But with you all." I say sheepishly. "Huh?" I hear Vera say in a confused tone. "Who first?" I hear Maeve ask. "Mix around the room and Ill close my eyes and point and whoever I point at goes first." I say shyly.

"Okay." They all agree. I close my eyes and I hear shuffling. I slowly move my arm around and point. I don't hear anything but I open my eyes and see it's Reina who's red. They all smile and giggle as she walks over to me. This was a game we played whenever a scene got too intense to lighten the mood.

I lay down and gesture for her to sit on my face. She slowly climbs overtop of me and lowers herself. I hook my arms around her thighs and lower her myself. My mouth comes into contact with her core. I start to kiss gently on her core. She giggles, "that's cute rey" she says looking down at me smiling. I laugh against her.