4

I took a shot of rum

Letting it savor in my mouth, liking the taste.

I sat around a round table with my friends as we all conversed. "Hey guys, we're gonna go dance. Come with?" Allie slurred. Two of my friends agreed. They got up and disappeared into the crowd. I got up and went to the railing that overlooks the bar and leaned on it. Watching my friends, grind on each-other. We were all fairly protective of each-other so it wasn't a surprise I went to watch over them.

"Hey" a random woman said.

I glanced at her but didn't respond.

"Not much of a talker, huh?" She asked.

She was pretty but I wasn't in the mood for a fuck.

She walked away after saying a few more words that I did not respond to.

I walked back to the table, "hey guys imma-uh head to the bathroom" I yelled over the music. I got a in sync 'okay' from the remaining people at my table, and headed to the bathroom. Skipping everyone in the line cause who's waiting to piss? Not me. I go into a stall and pissed, while pissing I hear grunts and moans. 'The fuck are they doing' I shook my head and visibly grimaced at the thought of fucking in a stall.

I walk out and the same girl who was trying to get at me earlier is tonguing some girl down the right next to me. "Jesus Christ, get a fucking room." I said to them as I walked to get a paper towel to dry my hands.

The girl she was touching all over face reddened. And the pretty woman turned and smirked at me. She stepped towards me, "what? Don't like what u see?" She asked me in a low voice. "Don't you have a girl to fuck?" I snarked and walked out.

Heels clicking right behind me. I walked faster.
I felt a hand whip me around, "I wasn't done talking to you darling." Her eyes glimmered in the low club lights.

"Yeah? Well I am." I said.
Her grin only grew bigger, "looks like I have a brat on my hands." I scoffed "brat?" She stepped closer. I stepped back. She pulled me in by my waist.

I looked up at her pulled her neck down and kissed her. It was rough and passionate. I couldn't get enough. She pulled away to catch her breath. I didn't let her. I had this pit in my stomach when I saw her with that girl earlier. I heard a abrupt laugh. I whipped my head around to see the girl she was with earlier fuming. "What, she fuck u better than I can?" I being the 'she' she was talking about.

The pretty woman sighed heavily.

"Go home." She said with her hands still on my waist.

She walked up to the beauty.

"Fuck you Reina" she snarled and stormed away.

"Fuck was that" I laughed

She smiled.

"Come baby." She dragged me out

"W-wait my." I turned my head "My friends" I stuttered out.

"It's fine darling they know already." She stated walking me to her car.

I stopped.

"What? They know what? What do they know" I blurted out.

She laughed.

"They know you're with me, silly." She opened the door for me and walked to her side.

I hesitated getting in but decided to do so.

She drove off

✧✧✧✧

"Fuck Reina" i moaned as she pounded deep into me with her strap.

She leaned down and kissed my ears and whispered. "Say it again." She demanded

Tears were pooling at my eyes because of the overwhelming feeling. She positioned me face down ass up. And slammed into me. "I. Said. Say. It. Again." She said between each thrust.

"FUCKKK" I moaned. "mmm Reina, yes right there. Keep going." I whined

She was giving me back shots.

"Fuck baby mommy's gonna cum." She breathed out.

"Cum with mommy." She said

As I came she kissed me and rubbed my clit making me moan in her mouth at the overstimulation. I squirmed. "M-Mommy"
"Darling" she cooed a response. "I'm tired." I can't even keep track how many times I've came over the span of 2 hours. She laid down and stroked my hair.

"Yeah you definitely Fuck me better" she laughed.

I smiled, too tired to reciprocate the endearing melody I just heard.

"Go to sleep sweetheart." She said softly in my ear.

I closed my eyes and dipped my head into her chest and let sleep over take me.

Pretty mujer

a/n not much smut but there will be next chapter. Also holy shit? The reads? I'm mind blown.

Anyways, see ya later you horny fucks🫡